+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    I don't do it alone but I do create characters for different situations for my kids. In the kitchen I am Madame Maseuseu, a crazy chef from the West Indies who doesn't like children with bad manners. In my car I am either an animated race car driver who makes all her own noises or I pretend i'm the worlds slowest driver who can't park the car. The dog and I have a Laurel and Hardy routine when i'm folding towels and when everybody is cranky I break out my embarrassed mime routine to shift the mood. My kids and 2 of my friends children see this stuff but no one else
    This is excellent!

I practise conversations in my head but get so into it sometimes that I start mouthing the words and doing all the appropriate facial expressions and gestures. Problem is I also do this in public and have been caught way too many times!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deku For This Useful Post:

NurseAnni  (17-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I pretend I'm in a musical, complete with dances and singing what I'm doing.

Occasionally if I'm looking for something and can't find it, I imagine a camera panning in onto the object like it does in those day time soaps, music and all as I'm walking away from it.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Ok @BbBbBh I need to know...

What is an embarrassed mime routine? It sounds hilarious!

I remembered another seriously morbid one - I sometimes imagine I'm giving a eulogy at someone I know's funeral. It's ridiculous and I always end up crying.