+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Friday Night Forum

I accept my academy award.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (17-01-2015),harvs  (16-01-2015),TheGooch  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sing and dance .. And I'm soo not good at it lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mumofgremlins For This Useful Post:

harvs  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofgremlins View Post
    I sing and dance .. And I'm soo not good at it lol
    I do this too, also not so good at it haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sabochan For This Useful Post:

harvs  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't do it alone but I do create characters for different situations for my kids. In the kitchen I am Madame Maseuseu, a crazy chef from the West Indies who doesn't like children with bad manners. In my car I am either an animated race car driver who makes all her own noises or I pretend i'm the worlds slowest driver who can't park the car. The dog and I have a Laurel and Hardy routine when i'm folding towels and when everybody is cranky I break out my embarrassed mime routine to shift the mood. My kids and 2 of my friends children see this stuff but no one else

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BbBbBh For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (17-01-2015),deku  (17-01-2015),harvs  (16-01-2015)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default Friday Night Forum

Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    I don't do it alone but I do create characters for different situations for my kids. In the kitchen I am Madame Maseuseu, a crazy chef from the West Indies who doesn't like children with bad manners. In my car I am either an animated race car driver who makes all her own noises or I pretend i'm the worlds slowest driver who can't park the car. The dog and I have a Laurel and Hardy routine when i'm folding towels and when everybody is cranky I break out my embarrassed mime routine to shift the mood. My kids and 2 of my friends children see this stuff but no one else
    Ok this is brilliant and you win. Which is a high compliment because this is a very strong field of weirdness :-)

At least until @Apple iPhart6 finds this thread...
    Last edited by harvs; 16-01-2015 at 23:48.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (17-01-2015)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can't remember the last time I was in the house alone to do anything weird. (Dh has been working from home a lot. I have 2 weeks off now, he had better go in to the friggin office at least one day.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I sing love songs to a pretend stadium, including the pretend guitar, stool and sometimes tears. I put my all into them. I also constantly am talking and having conversations with people in my head but never have them in real life.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (17-01-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (17-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BbBbBh View Post
    Yep...some days on our way for school drop-off I'll ask the kids where they'd like to go instead and we start to go on "that trip" instead. I do feel a bit bad when one of my kids takes us all literally and gets a bit disappointed when they still end up at the same old place in the end

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Ted For This Useful Post:

BbBbBh  (17-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome Queen of Amazingtown View Post
    Ok this is brilliant and you win. Which is a high compliment because this is a very strong field of weirdness :-)

At least until @Apple iPhart6 finds this thread...
    I'm being subjected to DH's new car research but as soon as I've escaped my imprisonment I'll be weirding all over this thread!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (17-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    I sing and dance but I do that when the kids are here too.
    I also will walk around naked after a shower if I'm alone. Never any other time! Haha!