+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yep but bubba is only 3 months so I pack them into a tub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Yup, his play pen is in there. We even got rid of the couch so there'd be more room! 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They lived in the loungeroom, then I decided they were too messy so put them in the kids rooms and it was a nightmare, my ds (nearly 5) has slew issues so would just pull everything out and trash her room at night. They have moved back to the loungeroom I'll just have to deal with clutter haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Preferably not. The toy room is off the living area and when its trashed all the toys migrate out into the living room and up the back hallway. Its the 2yr old that does it not my DS whos nearly 6

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Do you have toys in the living room?

Yep, ours are all in the lounge room. Our kids are too little to play in their rooms so I just put up with them in the lounge.ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1421365312.573532.jpg

It all stays in this corner.

ETA: I really didn't think this through when I wrote it. We don't store toys in bedrooms and I discourage playing in bedrooms because the boys spend the entire time arguing and if I'm glued to the lounge feeding I can't help them out. DS1 will occasionally play something like Lego in his room if he wants to be away from DS2.
    Last edited by amyd; 17-01-2015 at 12:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a playroom, its a fairly big room so all the toys SHOULD be in there. However, they get brought into the living room, kitchen, hallways, lounge, everywhere. I even found my daughters teddy in my ensuite last night when I went to have a shower.

Drives me crazy!!! How do most of you manage to contain the toys to one room?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPopsicle View Post
    Preferably not. The toy room is off the living area and when its trashed all the toys migrate out into the living room and up the back hallway. Its the 2yr old that does it not my DS whos nearly 6
    This is exactly what used to happen when we had a playroom. I was so looking forward to moving into a bigger house but now we're back in a smaller house, it's actually easier to keep tidy. 7yo DD now has all her toys in her room but 19mo DS' are stored in our dining room (open plan) and the box he is playing with goes into the lounge room. Duplo now lives in the lounge as I'd move it back to its shelf each night and he'd tug it out every morning without fail. So I've given up on that battle.