+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Once at night only. I like going to bed feeling clean.
    Last edited by Night Owl; 15-01-2015 at 23:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Night time, I rarely shower more than once a day I think its a ridiculous waste of water. and I dont see the point in showering in the morning because ive been in bed for 8 hours doing nothing.. im not dirty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Showers - Morning or night?

Every morning without fail. I can't walk out of the house without a shower, I feel so gross. I'm quite a hot sleeper and regardless of summer or winter, aircon or not I'll often wake up a bit sweaty.

If I'm on a day off and going to the gym/pool then I'll do that first and then have my shower.

I'll only shower at night if I'm dirty, sweaty or have had had a particularly messy shift at work that has involved body fluids going all over me. I will also have a shower at night if I'm going out. It's too much effort to shower more than once a day religiously.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    what a real eye opener! I didn't even know people would shower twice a day.

That seems crazy to me, like changing bed sheets twice a week or something.

To those people showering twice a day, do you live in the tropics?

I'm in Melbourne. I shower in the mornings, get me up and going for work
    If it has been a 40degrees yucky kind of day Id have another one at night though. But it rarely happens
    See im the opposite, not showering at night seems crazy to me! You take all the yuckys to bed with you and bask in them for hours...transfer them to your sheets. *shivers* lol

I guess we need to remember it depends what your doing during the day though. I work full time so there's no way i would feel clean enough to go to work sweaty or go to bed sweaty after a day in my long sleeve long pant uniform. If your at home during the day you are probably going to be a lot less sweaty at the end of the day depending on what you do that day

Eta-im in Sydney, so not tropics. But even when i lived in Qld i always showered twice. Just a quick rinse in the morning and a longer more productive shower at night.
    Last edited by heplusme; 16-01-2015 at 05:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning all the way here. I couldn't imagine going to work without having one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by brooketobub View Post
    See im the opposite, not showering at night seems crazy to me! You take all the yuckys to bed with you and bask in them for hours...transfer them to your sheets. *shivers* lol

I guess we need to remember it depends what your doing during the day though. I work full time so there's no way i would feel clean enough to go to work sweaty or go to bed sweaty after a day in my long sleeve long pant uniform. If your at home during the day you are probably going to be a lot less sweaty at the end of the day depending on what you do that day

Eta-im in Sydney, so not tropics. But even when i lived in Qld i always showered twice. Just a quick rinse in the morning and a longer more productive shower at night.
    I work all day too, but I don't sweat as I'm in an air conditioned office all day.

Plus I'm french. We usually just don't shower 😝

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

MsViking  (18-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I shower of a night, no way could I get in my clean bed of a night not having showered. I'll also shower during the day if I've done something like gardening or painting the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I shower once a day, at night. If I exercise, I have a shower straight after but I mostly exercise at night anyway. I can't sleep with dirty feet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Both morning and night