+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Every morning! I feel gross without. If I feel sweaty or gross in the evenings I'll have a quick rinse off, otherwise I won't bother. If I go to the gym at work on lunch break I'll shower there afterwards.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I prefer night, but will shower in the mornings every second day as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have to shower at night I can't stand going to sleep dirty, and you really are dirty at the end of the day. I occasionally shower in the mornings but mostly only if I need to wash my hair desperately and didn't get to it the night before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Night- plus when I feel dirty such as covered in dirt, sunscreen & dirt post horse riding or getting home from work..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Usually both, but if not its always at night.

TimTamsandTea is offline ...if only all relationships were so perfectly sweet!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Both.
    Morning simply because it wakes me up and evening because I hop on the treadmill once the kids go to bed and can't crawl into bed stinky and sweaty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always morning, particularly because I work out in the morning, usually night as well. This is only a recent thing though, for the best part of 35 years only ever in the morning. But I know have a dog who gets a decent walk/run at night so I have to shower after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    This thread is a real eye opener for me. I'm genuinely surprised at how many people have more than one shower a day! Until having DD I was a one shower a day person, usually first thing in the morning but on weekends sometimes in the evening, and a second shower only if I'd worked out later in the day.

Since having DD and becoming a SAHM I very often go without showering, and by often I mean at least once a week, sometimes twice 😳. If we're going out I always shower but if we're just having an at home day I prefer to sleep in and wake when DD does, and if she's awake showering is a real hassle so I don't bother. Now I feel like a real grub though so I will make an effort to shower at least once a day!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Mirabelle For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (16-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Mama Mirabelle I am the same. My bathroom is next to ds' bedroom so I have to stay up late to shower so he is asleep enough to not be woken up so I will go without a shower if I am too tired. I do shower if I need to go out but I didn't think it was necessary as I wasn't doing anything to get dirty and sweaty!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mornings here, but not first thing, it has to be after a coffee!! I couldn't not have one in the mornings.. Even if I'd showered right before bed, I sweat more overnight than at any other time!

After exercise, before going out in the evenings and before bed only if I'm feeling gross.