+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qrazelna View Post
    Why would you wash your genitals, arm pits, face and rear end everyday but not the rest of your body...thats pretty much all you clean in the shower anyway. And the 2 mins of water would equate to much less environmental impact then a family using wipes for all those parts every day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhilu View Post
    Can't believe people are making people who shower twice a day feel bad!?! I would have though this thread is just an interest thing not to make people feel bad about water consumption. I have had a lot of water restrictions over the years (used to use the 2 minute timers for showers) and now have a shower morning and night, morning one would be no more than 4 minutes and evening 2 minutes. How is this worse than others who water their gardens (we don't regularly) or people who do the dishes more than once a day or who do more loads of washing than you, etc etc etc. Everyone has their own situation and it's interesting to see how other people do things, but don't bash people for doing things differently.
    I don't think anyone's trying to make anyone feel bad! I have to admit though I've also been shocked about the number of people who shower twice a day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Having read that article I don't feel so bad now 😱. I have dry skin that no lotion or potion helps so I admit to not showering daily unless I've been to the gym. I love a morning shower by choice - makes the day seem more productive in my head.