+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Activities for bubs ideas

What activities do you do with your babies? DH is about to go back to work after 6 weeks off and I feel DS is old enough now (4 months) to start having some regular activities to attend (and for me too!).

So far I have the local pool babies class, and library time for babies. I have also joined a mum's group but we probably won't be meeting every week. I am looking into the local playgroup but is he too young for this?

What do other people do with bubs?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    100 Posts in a week
    Walking group and exercise class with bubs included. I also did the bub and me swimming classes and library time.

In my mothers group (we met every week), we each came up with a weekly idea of what we could do. Some of the things we did were: baby CPR, visit to the kids safe house at the children's hospital to make sure our houses were very safe when bubs was moving, baby massage, craft (when older) and baby cooking class. We also did some excursions as well so on the train into the city around Christmas time. Our group still meets up, and our bubs will turn 7 soon!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to New Hope For This Useful Post:

Pearlygirl  (15-01-2015)

Similar Threads

1. Ideas for one handed activities
    By WiseOldOwl in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 14-11-2014, 11:01
  2. Any ideas - propping arm to take bubs weight when bf'ing
    By heartstringz in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2014, 10:47
  3. Ideas for indoor activities with a 2 year old??
    By Bluekrushbabe in forum 2 year olds
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-08-2014, 03:08