+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    If she's there a third if the time then shouldn't decisions be partially up to you and your DP then? Doesn't sound fair at all.
    If it were me, I'd say "if you want to make 100% if the decisions then you can do 100% of the caring/minding of the child" but that's just me - I'm sure you are a lot nicer than me

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not fair at all, but there is a lot of anger between them and I don't think she's acting entirely rationally. It upsets me but I try not to stress over what I cant change, especially now I'm pregnant! Unfortunately she would love to have DSD 100% of the time and it has been a struggle for my DP to have any time at all... they are still in court. When he tries to speak to her about parenting she just says 'this is what I do' and if he suggests something else she says 'stop messaging me' and ignores him. Its yucky yucky business. I'm just trying to control what I can control (basically our house only) & do the best I can for this kid in a challenging situation because otherwise I'll drop dead from stress I think! Thanks all for input, I really appreciate it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Socimama For This Useful Post:

Reina83  (17-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Socimama View Post
    It's not fair at all, but there is a lot of anger between them and I don't think she's acting entirely rationally. It upsets me but I try not to stress over what I cant change, especially now I'm pregnant! Unfortunately she would love to have DSD 100% of the time and it has been a struggle for my DP to have any time at all... they are still in court. When he tries to speak to her about parenting she just says 'this is what I do' and if he suggests something else she says 'stop messaging me' and ignores him. Its yucky yucky business. I'm just trying to control what I can control (basically our house only) & do the best I can for this kid in a challenging situation because otherwise I'll drop dead from stress I think! Thanks all for input, I really appreciate it.
    Sounds like you're doing an awesome job!!