+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello lovely ladies that are expecting twins! I am too expecting and I just stumbled across this thread so I thought if you don't mind I will join.

I've read back a bit but have some more to catch up on.

I am 34w4d. I'm am scheduled for a section on 30/3 so 3 weeks to go. I am having a section due to having an emergency c/s with my dd who is now 2.5 yo. I managed to work up till 31 weeks but did struggle through the last 2 as I came down with a cold.

I am having a girl and a boy. They are doing really great. I have been having growth scans done every month and they have both been measuring above size of a single baby at each scan. At my last scan at 32w6d they estimated them to already be 2.3kg. I'm looking at them both being over 3kg at 37w4d my c/s day.

Hope you are all doing well and am looking forward to following you on your journey and hopefully will be able to share some of my experiences with you along the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am only 5 weeks, so yet to find out. But would love twins! Congratulations all.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bigmummahen For This Useful Post:

CatNoonan08  (09-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post
    Hello lovely ladies that are expecting twins! I am too expecting and I just stumbled across this thread so I thought if you don't mind I will join.

I am 34w4d. I'm am scheduled for a section on 30/3 so 3 weeks to go. I am having a section due to having an emergency c/s with my dd who is now 2.5 yo. I managed to work up till 31 weeks but did struggle through the last 2 as I came down with a cold.

I am having a girl and a boy. They are doing really great. I have been having growth scans done every month and they have both been measuring above size of a single baby at each scan. At my last scan at 32w6d they estimated them to already be 2.3kg. I'm looking at them both being over 3kg at 37w4d my c/s day.

Hope you are all doing well and am looking forward to following you on your journey and hopefully will be able to share some of my experiences with you along the way.
    Good Luck Nezz79 with your impending birth. Congratulations on carrying the babies for so long. You are obviously a good incubator
    Please make sure you come back (if you have time) to tell us all about their birth.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Twins Due in 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Nezz79 View Post

Welcome! Great job getting to nearly 35 weeks, that's a huge achievement with two in there! Awesome to have them both be such a good size as well, clearly you were born to have twins. Look forward to chatting more.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmummahen View Post
    I am only 5 weeks, so yet to find out. But would love twins! Congratulations all.
    Congrats on your pregnancy and fingers crossed you get your wish!

AFM - I'm feeling good, 16+5 today and the morning sickness is 95% gone. Am just having a few problems with my hips hurting when I overdo it, but nothing too bad - I just have to learn my new limits (I.e. Don't go for an hour walk with the dog and then go shopping for 3 hrs!)

Hope everyone else is doing well!
    Last edited by MrsA2B; 09-03-2015 at 06:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @grace good luck for your scan today hun!
    @Nezz79 hi hun so glad to hear all is well with you & your bubs! They sound like they're doing great, and are nice big healthy bubs too ☺️ Not long to go for you!
    @bigmummahen congrats on your pregnancy! 😊
    @MrsA2B I hear you on the hip pain! Mine ache heaps, and nighttime is the worst. Sleeping is a thing of the past! Hope you get some relief soon hun x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

grace  (10-03-2015),Nezz79  (10-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Found out earlier in the week we are expecting twins... 7 weeks along.... TOTAL shock! Baby #3 and #4!! So totally turning life upside down as well, needing a new car etc.

Thousands of questions floating around in my head but of course cant think of any of them right now!

I have moments of happily googling double prams... then just go WTF OMG!! lol

Not on forums much but if any one knows any good facebook groups could please inbox me links.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmasMummy View Post
    Hi All

Found out earlier in the week we are expecting twins... 7 weeks along.... TOTAL shock! Baby #3 and #4!! So totally turning life upside down as well, needing a new car etc.

Thousands of questions floating around in my head but of course cant think of any of them right now!

I have moments of happily googling double prams... then just go WTF OMG!! lol

Not on forums much but if any one knows any good facebook groups could please inbox me links.
    Thanks
    Congratulations EmmasMummy! Welcome when is your due date? I'm due with twins and am in an October due in group Facebook page . You can find us via the oct DIG on this forum. Good luck with everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou!

By my dates i was 2nd Nov ..... but scan saying 6-7th Nov!
    Though I am assuming I will be lucky to make Nov! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @EmmasMummy all the best for your journey.

AFM at 36 weeks yesterday I was admitted to hospital with earlier signs I preeclampsia my dr would like to keep the twins in for at least a week till I'm 37 weeks that's if my preeclampsia doesn't get worse. So looks like I will be having babies in a week! Eeek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmasMummy View Post
    Thankyou!

By my dates i was 2nd Nov ..... but scan saying 6-7th Nov!
    Though I am assuming I will be lucky to make Nov! lol
    Make sure you join our group then we'd love to have you xx