Twins Due in 2015 | Page 3 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @chrissy6! It was a massive shock for us too - dh nearly fell on the floor!

I'm nearly 35 weeks now! I can't believe I've made it this far! Our obstetrician has even set a date for induction so the babies will be here on the 4th March (if not sooner!) So 21 days to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies
    I've just come across this thread.

I'm currently almost 19wks pregnant with fraternal twins.
    Been having terrible back & hip pains. Last night was a different kind of pain, feeling like everything was twisting around inside/spasming on the right side of my tummy. Dr Google tells me this could be due to ligaments stretching to support the growing uterus. Hope that's 'all' it was! 😕

Anyway, look forward to getting to know you all ☺️x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @phee83 hiya hun we've cycled together before 😊 I'm so happy to read you're doing so well. 35 weeks - that's awesome! Praying I can make it that far xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    Congratulations @chrissy6! It was a massive shock for us too - dh nearly fell on the floor!

I'm nearly 35 weeks now! I can't believe I've made it this far! Our obstetrician has even set a date for induction so the babies will be here on the 4th March (if not sooner!) So 21 days to go!
    Well done on making it to 35 weeks! Yay for having an end date in sight!

Welcome to the wonderful world of twins ladies, it's one heck of a roller coaster ride but oh so worth it 😊 feels like only yesterday we found out we had 2 on board - now they're at Kindy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @KayzB!!! Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting that you have twins on board too!!!! That's fantastic news . I never dreamt I would make it this far... I look forward to hearing more about your pregnancy over the next few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Just popping in to announce that my twins were born on Saturday morning at 35+1. My waters broke on Friday night, and started having contractions early Saturday morning. Unfortunately one twin started getting into distress so I ended up having an emergency c section under a general anaesthetic. Both babies are now doing well but will need to be in special care for about 3 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRAULATIONS on the arrival of your twins phee83.

Hope you are all resting up and recovering well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guys I'm so sorry, I started this thread then didn't come back!

Welcome to all the twin mums and mums to be, and a huge congrats to @phee83 on the birth of your gorgeous bubbas. Sounds like they made a bit of a dramatic entrance, hopefully things are calming down and you're enjoying lots of newbie snuggles.

As for me - I'm 14 + 1 today, my morning sickness is finally easing up, and I've got a definite bump already. We're starting to get organised and buy things. Had my 12 week scan and all looked good - the scanner said he thinks we have a boy and a girl on board but we're waiting til the next scan before we commit to any thing to boyish or girly!

We've decided to go for the Bugaboo Donkey for our pram - it's expensive but our lovely neighbours (who also have twins) are giving us their cots, one of which is brand new as they only used one for a few months before co-sleeping - so we'll only have to buy one new mattress as the other one is brand new in it's wrapping - and they refuse to take any money for them! So generous, it's saving us about $800. We'll buy them a nice voucher for somewhere I think!

Will go back and catch up on the rest of the thread now, take care ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is very one and their bubs going?
    I'm 12 + 4 wks now and feeling the twins move at some point most days.
    Still non the wiser to what type of twins we are having but am hoping to find out on Friday at my nuchal translucency scan.
    Hope everyone is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope I can join. I've just found out I'm having twins!! I'm 6w2d due 20th oct. These bubs will be both mine and my partners firsts. As you can imagine we are both in utter shock at the moment. Still early days but hoping to get to know others in the same boat. Agh and I'm so so sick! All day hoping it settles down soon!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

DT75  (26-02-2015),MrsA2B  (27-02-2015)