+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yay so excited for the twin mummies to be…. our boys are now 6 months..and wow the time just flew by.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

Nezz79  (02-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    yay so excited for the twin mummies to be…. our boys are now 6 months..and wow the time just flew by.
    Hey @katiana yes it's just flying by! Mine are 4 months 😊 hope all is going well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nezz79 For This Useful Post:

katiana  (01-09-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm nearly 30 weeks. Counting down the remaining weeks now. Don't know how my belly is meant to stretch anymore!! I'm starting to get really uncomfortable... Just can't wait to have them in my arms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    @katiana & @Nezz79 - how are you finding being twin parents! If you have time (hah!) I'd love to hear what a normal day/routine looks like for you at the moment?
    @grace - I hear you, it's uncomfortable, you're doing well to get so far already! That was around the time I noticed I had to slow right down and rest more, otherwise I really felt it. Take care of yourself!

As for me - I'm 37+5 with these boys and after being so worried and careful through the whole pregnancy about having them early - they are now showing absolutely no sign of wanting to budge! I'm scheduled to be induced on Friday and can't wait, I am enormous and pretty uncomfortable at this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    Hi ladies!
    @katiana & @Nezz79 - how are you finding being twin parents! If you have time (hah!) I'd love to hear what a normal day/routine looks like for you at the moment?
    @grace - I hear you, it's uncomfortable, you're doing well to get so far already! That was around the time I noticed I had to slow right down and rest more, otherwise I really felt it. Take care of yourself!

As for me - I'm 37+5 with these boys and after being so worried and careful through the whole pregnancy about having them early - they are now showing absolutely no sign of wanting to budge! I'm scheduled to be induced on Friday and can't wait, I am enormous and pretty uncomfortable at this point.
    Not too much longer for you!! Wishing you all the best with your birth. Please keep us updated with how everything goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, my twin girls were born on 17/7/15...!! They were born at 33 weeks so are still in the special care nursery to grow... Each day I fall in love with them more and more...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to myheart For This Useful Post:

grace  (03-08-2015),Nezz79  (03-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @grace & @MrsA2B - I know how uncomfortable you must both must be! Twin pregnancy is so tough - but despite all the aches, pains & issues - I actually miss being pregnant! 😮 I know it won't feel like that for you now (understandably!) but enjoy the experience while you can ☺️ xx
    @myheart - congrats hun! How are your precious girls doing? Making progress? I hope they will be home with you soon 😘 xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

grace  (03-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I kinda miss being pregnant too! I even printed and framed one of my maternity photos today! My twinnies are 6 months now so I think I've forgotten how difficult it was, especially towards the end! Hang in there ladies!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to phee83 For This Useful Post:

grace  (03-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by phee83 View Post
    I kinda miss being pregnant too! I even printed and framed one of my maternity photos today! My twinnies are 6 months now so I think I've forgotten how difficult it was, especially towards the end! Hang in there ladies!
    @phee83 - hi hun, how are O&J doing? Can't believe 6 months already! Have they got good sleeping patterns? Started solids? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are doing really well! We haven't really started solids properly yet but Juliet is starting to grab food from my hands and put it in her mouth so it won't be long! They sleep well overnight but we're trying to improve their day sleeps which only last 30 minutes!