If in the last three months DD (3yo) had had 3 infections and now tonsilitis?
Each time she has had ABs, and on Boxing Day I had her at the after hours medical centre at the hospital with suspected tonsilitis (we were away), and the doctor said it may or may not be the start of tonsilitis so keep an eye on her (bearing in mind, she had a HUGE day on Christmas Day too and also a very traumatic year last year).
Anyway, my GP said that they only at referred to an ENT once they have 5 ear infections in a year. Is this other people's experiences?
I'm just a bit over it and hate seeing her sick. I am also in the process of changing doctors and having records transferred.
Thoughts on getting a second opinion? Do I wait it out and see what happens or push for an ENT referral?