+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 16 reviewers needed for Mr Muscle Easy Gel Bathroom Cleaner!

**OFFER NOW CLOSED**

We need 16 reviewers for brand new Mr Muscle Easy Gel Bathroom Cleaner! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Name:  Product-image.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  42.8 KBName:  scj_logo.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  9.6 KB

Mr Muscle Easy Gel Bathroom Cleaner with Microbeads is a revolutionary gel formula with special cleaning agents to make bathroom cleaning easier! Its exclusive formula with Microbeads is better than bleach* on soap scum and fights stains. It works hard with little effort from you. Its gel formula leaves no visible residue so less rinsing is necessary. Also with no harsh fumes, it contains an antibacterial ingredient that kills 99.9% of germs.
    • Removes 10 x more soap scum* (*Versus the leading thick bleach)
    • Fights Stains
    • Antibacterial
    • Kills 99.9% of germs
    • No Fumes
    • Revolutionary gel formula with microbeads

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a bathroom to clean
    • you have to be able to use the product for around 2 weeks and write a review (at least 100 words long) by early February - we will confirm the exact due date once the reviewers are selected
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 16 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on FRIDAY 16th of January.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 12-02-2015 at 11:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    I would love to review this product and I think you should pick me because I hate cleaning my bathroom and maybe this product may help me hate it a little less

Addeess is correct

3. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

BH-community  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 16 reviewers needed for Mr Muscle Easy Gel Bathroom Cleaner!

I would love to review this - our bathroom is gross and old and needs a lot of cleaning with a 16month old terror lol

Address is correct

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LaDiDah For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pick me! I hate cleaning the bathrooms, so something to make it faster or easier would be most welcome.

Address is correct.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anndrosa For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    oh pick me (yes my details are correct)

I have 2 big bathrooms, and DD and DH conspire to make them messy continually

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-KatiesMum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'd love to review this product! Since having my Bub (she's really hard work) I've been looking for something to easily clean my two bathrooms.

My address is correct.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'd be very interested in reviewing this product. I'm yet to find a bathroom cleaning product that I'm happy with. I have two bathrooms to clean quite regularly as I have my DH and DS constantly making a mess!

Address is correct.

☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Pick me please. As you can see we have a shower that we can definitely test this out on!

Address is correct

Eta: the bottom row of tiles are actually the same colour as the ones above. I try to scrub a tile a day and I just don't seem to ever get to that row. Plus dp is a mechanic and all that grease and oil...!
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by DesperatelySeekingSleep; 13-01-2015 at 18:11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would love to try and review this product!

I'm not loyal to any particular bathroom cleaning product so it would be good to find something that I can use regularly that works well.

Having just the one bathroom means a lot of regular cleaning, so I'll definitely put it to good use

My details are up to date.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would love to review this. My shower glass needs a product like this. I was going to include a photo but it's pretty bad at the moment! Great for a before and after shot though.

My address is correct.