Closed Thread
Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TwiddleDiddle View Post
    What did you say to her? Let her have it??
    I wish... i was too dumbfounded to really say anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleflowers View Post
    I have had someone ask me each time we have had another bub don't we have a TV my come back is yes 6 "haven't you heard of add breaks"...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I tend go with yes I do, mine has a off switch.

I get the don't you what cause that. Often. My comeback is yes I do and I am bloody good at it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

FrothyFrog  (14-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So seething mad!

Just overheard MIL telling DH that he should stand his ground if I won't give him children. He told her I desperately wanted children but we can't, need treatment we can't afford.
    She replies well if you married someone with some dignity and discipline who looked after herself and her weight then she might be able too.
    DH told her not to be so b itchy and its him not me.

At least he stuck up for me. I'm having violent thoughts though! That hurt and was unnecessary. She's only been here 4 hours of her 4 day trip!

Maybe I should invite step mother in law to stay. That always shuts her up!

Anyone know a real life Emily Thorne?

Kidding ... I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayDreamer View Post
    So seething mad!

Just overheard MIL telling DH that he should stand his ground if I won't give him children. He told her I desperately wanted children but we can't, need treatment we can't afford.
    She replies well if you married someone with some dignity and discipline who looked after herself and her weight then she might be able too.

At least he stuck up for me. I'm having violent thoughts though! That hurt and was unnecessary. She's only been here 4 hours of her 4 day trip!

Kidding ... I think.
    Omg that's it beyond words. I am so sorry.
    Mega hugs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

EverydayDreamer  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by EverydayDreamer View Post
    So seething mad!

Kidding ... I think.
    Omg, what a vile woman. How dare she. I am so sorry xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to HearMeRoar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Omg. I would have slapped the b**** good on your dh for sticking up for you. Time for a (laxative laced) cup of tea for mil?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Thinking about next week. I wish my fussy little possum didn't have to go to childcare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post
    Omg that's it beyond words. I am so sorry.
    Mega hugs
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Omg, what a vile woman. How dare she. I am so sorry xxx
    Thanks x

Quote Originally Posted by Suprisedmummy View Post
    Omg. I would have slapped the b**** good on your dh for sticking up for you. Time for a (laxative laced) cup of tea for mil?
    Love the suggestion! Although I would then have to scrub her crap off the toilet. The slapping suggestion is a winner though! Haven't let on I heard yet although pretty sure dh is onto me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Excited for dd1, she has been asking to do gymnastics for ages, so we finally enrolled her starting in 2 weeks!! She will be so excited. Poor kid is having a crappy time atm so hopefully this will cheer her up.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (13-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Feeling content 😊