Closed Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I am laying in bed resting my foot and my pounding head while DS3 sleeps. This feels so strange, not used to DS2 not being around.
    Did you end up seeing a Dr about your foot? You poor love.
    I know what you mean about feeling strange, I keep expecting DD to burst into song or something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Did you end up seeing a Dr about your foot? You poor love.
    I know what you mean about feeling strange, I keep expecting DD to burst into song or something.
    I did. Was going to go for xrays but have no one to watch DS3 for me, dr more concerned about my knee, typical I injured my good knee, not my dodgy knee so its making life a wee bit interesting lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So happy and excited and relieved just waved goodbye to the inlaws and our finance for our new house was confirmed this morning.
    By the time the inlaws come back I will have a place to call home again - this time 20km away from MIL (our old home prior to moving in was 3 streets away - they bought a place right near us- so we have always been too close!)

It was worth it because we saved up a heap of money and we didn't have the stress of rushing to sell or buy but I've learnt never to do it again!
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 03-02-2015 at 11:17.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (03-02-2015),EverydayDreamer  (03-02-2015),Mod-Nomsie  (03-02-2015),TheGooch  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Feeling sick... got a call from dh to say our old real estate called (our lease for our previous house hasn't expired yet) and that the house has been broken into and there is a far bit of damage. They are emailing photos through to dh and need us to make a report as even thougb the place is vacant we are still the legal tenants.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    Feeling sick... got a call from dh to say our old real estate called (our lease for our previous house hasn't expired yet) and that the house has been broken into and there is a far bit of damage. They are emailing photos through to dh and need us to make a report as even thougb the place is vacant we are still the legal tenants.
    Oh honey... That's terrible. Big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post
    Oh honey... That's terrible. Big hugs xx
    I feel terrible we aren't even in the same town anymore so cant go look for ourselves either. They don't know how they got in either. Im scared the real estate will think it was us, even though they were the ones that called us to tell us, and said all we need to do is make a police statement. Knew i should have got dh to take photos before he left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A little disappointed - DD lost her first tooth two weeks ago but swallowed it. She just lost her second tooth and swallowed it too So much for keeping her first baby tooth, or her second!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ICanDream For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (03-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ending 5/6/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanDream View Post
    A little disappointed - DD lost her first tooth two weeks ago but swallowed it. She just lost her second tooth and swallowed it too So much for keeping her first baby tooth, or her second!
    My kids are yet to lose a tooth and they are 6 and 7.5 years old. My 6 year old finally has a wobbly tooth so the tooth fairy may finally come visiting. I have been so worried my kids would be too old to beleive before they lost a tooth at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tastychicken View Post
    My kids are yet to lose a tooth and they are 6 and 7.5 years old. My 6 year old finally has a wobbly tooth so the tooth fairy may finally come visiting. I have been so worried my kids would be too old to beleive before they lost a tooth at all.
    Its funny cause DS didn't lose any teeth till he was just over 6, DD was 5 in December and has lost two. DS lost about 6 in a row and then nothing - hasn't lost any for ages!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    I am happy. I think I have made a real live friend. Thank you bubhub!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CompareTheMeerkat For This Useful Post:

amyd  (03-02-2015),EverydayDreamer  (03-02-2015),Little Miss Sunshine  (03-02-2015),SheWarrior  (03-02-2015)