can anyone recommend a reliable video baby monitor? I recently invested in a Uniden monitor however it was not compatible with the newest MacBook software!!! Disappointing.
here are the features I am after:
- price up to approx $250
- 2 cameras would be preferred, if not then just easy portability of camera to move from room to room.
- comes with a portable monitor for viewing around the home, but also the ability to turn off the monitor screen and just use as a sound monitor (mainly for night purpose, so we don't have a shining screen light in our face all night)
- cameras can be accessed remotely from outside the home, via a smartphone/iphone/ipad/ android app
- temperature monitoring (if available, however not completely necessary)
- 2 way speak if required/walkie talkie style.
does a monitor like this even exist?? Lol!
I know now it seems like I am asking a lot, however the uniden BW31xx series (which I initially purchased) seemed to have all these features however, was not compatible with all Mac systems which was a real let down. Surely my dream monitor it out there!!