+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by brooketobub View Post
    Its funny though, i think there is the people who have never thought of it group, the people who have noticed and it annoys group and not much else in between.
    I dont think so, it doesnt annoy me, if someone put something in my bin I wouldnt even notice (I make DH and DS1 take out the rubbish cos I have a weak stomach lol) but I just personally wouldn't do it, thats all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

Curby  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've done A once or twice. Never thought twice about it, most of the time I use public bins though. I come from a town where people just leave it laying around (and dogs are allowed to roam free), I think it's worth a tiny bit of bin space to promote cleanliness, and would just be grateful other people were picking up after their animals if I found a poop bag in my bin. Those bags are strong btw, they keep in the poop and the smell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be annoyed, after a grotty maggot incident I clean my bin out after bin day, bins come super early and I clean it usually around 10am so if I found someone one had chucked their animals poop in there id be annoyed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    A) Taking the poo with you: 0/10 on the laziness/self entitled scale
    B) Picking the poo up and putting it it someone else's bin: 4/10 on the laziness/self entitled scale
    C) leaving the poo on the nature strip: 10/10
    I do wonder how you come up with this stuff sometimes. Even if those involved tell you otherwise, you insist you are right! You must be so annoying to argue with! lol

Now, as for your other question...I usually take my joggers off in the bathroom, as I exercise early so my gym gear has it's own special place to live in my bathroom so I don't wake anyone when getting ready

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Full House For This Useful Post:

GlitterFarts  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    It's been too long since we've had a thread like this. This is why I love bubhub.
    I'm just happy that the worst I've been called is lazy and self entitled (and I knew VP would have her own interesting view on this as she's quite black and white about how the world should run).
    I think we're at the point where it will start to get ridiculous now. 11 pages in to a thread is usually around where a first world problem suddenly becomes big enough to wipe out a family

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I haven't read the whole thread, I've had my own poo problems today

But P of 3---I just wanted to let you know that I've tossed dog poo tightly tied in a baggy into a variety of bins. I used to have to walk the dog of a family I nannied for. I always made sure I picked up the poo, I would even walk back to where she poo'ed in the park after I found a baggy (when there were no extras tied to her leash). Most of the time the poo was tossed in a bin in the park. Sometimes it was tossed in their bin and sometimes in somebody's bin that I passed on the walk home if she hadn't gone in the park. It's a BIN!!

The type of person I call self-entitled and lazy (besides somebody who doesn't even bother to pick it up) are the multiple people who would walk their dogs around Albert park lake in Melbourne, pick up the poo, and then leave it right there on the path in the bag to be blown into the lake (for some baby duck to choke on) or for somebody to run in and break the bag, etc etc etc. Now that's wrong.

But hey, I'm going to wear my poo pants again so I'm already a dirty bird.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Full House  (09-01-2015),HillDweller  (09-01-2015),Little Miss Sunshine  (09-01-2015),ozeymumof5  (09-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I dont think so, it doesnt annoy me, if someone put something in my bin I wouldnt even notice (I make DH and DS1 take out the rubbish cos I have a weak stomach lol) but I just personally wouldn't do it, thats all.
    I was just saying its not about being self entitled, mostly ignorant i guess. Which is what was said in the second paragraph of my post.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im curious, if someone was walking through your neighbourhood and found plastic bottles or take away wrappers on the ground (someones chucked out of a car) and they picked them up and put them in the bin, would that annoy you?

(You as in the general group who get annoyed, not anyone in particular)
    Last edited by heplusme; 09-01-2015 at 05:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Just curious as to why you opened it lol? What were you expecting to find?!?
    I really don't know, drugs or something? HAHAHA
    It was the first time I had seen a doggy doo-doo bag.
    No pets here.
    It probably wouldn't bother me as much now if someone needed to put it in my bin, but as a first timer it was disgusting.
    Actually, to be honest, where my DS1 goes to school NOBODY picks up their dog's poo!
    It's DISGUSTING!
    One of the local dad's (who was raised in the area) tells me they're all to posh to pick it up!

Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    The question is OP ... After your walk/run did you take your shoes off before walking into your house?
    Argh, don't answer OP!
    It's a trap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Definitely B or C, especially after I discovered a lovely little plastic bag sitting in my emptied rubbish bin one day. Curiosity got the better of me and I opened it.
    I just laughed out loud! Who opens a suspect bag in their rubbish bin?! I'm still laughing!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (09-01-2015)