+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh, that would be terrible being on call 24/7.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's his choice to do that while the business is young.
    It's killing me but I'm trying to be supportive. I'm going to go back to work soon so he can not worry so much about the money side.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I ask what the business is? Are you looking forward to going back to work

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's computers. We deal with business networks and fix the computers or another technology they have.
    I am not sure about going back to work. I have 2 special needs boys so I'm kinda busy already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ok...having your own business can be good and also a pain...my hubby has his own business and it's understandable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it is hard to support him though. He doesn't make enough yet to live off so I'm not sure how else to support him but to take away that pressure.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi dueinaugust, do you have your job to go back to?? I hope you can find child care to suit your boys. it must be hard to manage two boys with special needs. we also have our own business, my hubby works 6 days and I go to work 5 days. I do the bookkeeping so I can come and go as I please. no stress on me, but my hubby has the stress. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperGranny View Post
    hi dueinaugust, do you have your job to go back to?? I hope you can find child care to suit your boys. it must be hard to manage two boys with special needs. we also have our own business, my hubby works 6 days and I go to work 5 days. I do the bookkeeping so I can come and go as I please. no stress on me, but my hubby has the stress. marie.
    I don't unfortunately.
    It was 8yrs ago and in a different country. Ds1 is at school but it's holidays and ds2 is in daycare already so sorted out.
    I do the bookwork for his business and is not much so I can keep doing that.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi dueinaugust, I just read you thread about your expierence with the slimming patches. I have never heard of these patches?? do they work like the smoking patches?? to suppress your appietite or something. I have joined curves, with the exercise machines and diet, I intend to loose 20 to 30 kgs. so we can maybe encourage each other. marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 20kg or so to lose.
    I am finding the patches are great. I had no appetite and was eating only dinner. Now I'm eating 3 meals a day and about 1400 calories. I am having to use more patches than they say but they are cheap so watered down I assume.
    They have not suppressed my appetite but increased my metabolism. They are eliminating oil from the intestines and supposed to give it a non stick coating.
    I'm all for encouraging you if you feel you need it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sookie Stackedhouse For This Useful Post:

SuperGranny  (10-01-2015)