+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF Acupunture recommendations in Perth

hi there,i have tried to search here for any accupunturist in Perth, but no luck (probably due to being new to bubhub. sorry).I have checked other sites and found Michael Herman from Zen Accupunture in Subiaco to be the man, but called there and was told he has left for Melbourne. Did anybody had good and succesfull treatment here in Perth? Thanks!
    Last edited by MaxKat; 06-01-2015 at 12:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've heard that ping ming health (or maybe it's ming ping, I can't remember lol) is good but I'm yet to try it. I keep umming and ahhing over acupuncture...maybe if my next cycle is not successful I'll look into it more. Would be interested to know how you find it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to besha For This Useful Post:

IVFonly  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! Its called Ping Ming Health and its only 5min from my work! Very convenient.
    I have just made booking for initial consultation. Wanted to book with the Mrs Ping (she is the one with years of experience) but was told i can't. Will see how i will go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default IVF Acupunture recommendations in Perth

@MaxKat: i hope you have a better luck than me. I don't have a particular good experience with them. That's during the time when we TTC naturally. If you want to know more, PM me. I was also wanted to see mrs ping but couldn't. She isn't based in the city clinic at all. I have now seeing one that's far away from where I live (fremantle). If you want any place closer, go to Nedland one. My friend goes there and she likes the guy. Happy to provide names.

Success depends on many things. I take it as a grain of sand for the acu treatment. I like it because I have poor blood circulation (cold feet) and it helps. I have also gone through acu ivf support clinic in syd. I do interstate ivf. They said the most important treatment is before and post transfer in one day.
    Last edited by bbhope; 07-01-2015 at 01:15.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

beeme  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another option is the IVF and Fertility Support Centre at the Claremont Medical Centre. I fell pregnant within 2 cycles of starting acupuncture with Andrash after TTC for 18 months prior to that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sablier do you know if they take clients for accupunture only or do you have to be 'their' client? i dont really want to change my clinic.
    did you go through IVF or the accupunture help before that. I had 5 ICSIs in 2014 and in 2 months time going for my 6th one.
    Last edited by MaxKat; 07-01-2015 at 12:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bbhope i got booking today so will give it a go and see how the initial consultation will go and i will PM you after. didnt have the best feeling after i was told i will get one of the other staff to do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw them for acupuncture only and have just started seeing them again, as we're trying for number 2. We didn't end up needing IVF, as we fell pregnant whilst waiting to start. I highly recommend them. And, as an added bonus, I find the sessions really relaxing! Good luck with whoever you decide to go with.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Sablier For This Useful Post:

MaxKat  (07-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Living Wellness in Nedlands is brilliant. I fell pregnant on my 1st transfer after being treated there it was my 7th transfer overall. I credit James Evans largely for my success. You have to be open to adjusting diet and lifestyle but could not recommend him more highly.