+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Just out of curiosity, can the ladies who got bfp's tell me what symptoms and how intense they were in their tww. Like how sore were your b00bs?
    I had a bit of cm, my boobs were generally pretty sore (have eased up now) they were uncomfortable to the point i cpuldnt wear my bra. i feel sick of an afternoon/night. I also have had slight cramping on and off. I also ovulated quite early this month (at 10days instead of the usual 14-15) and i have been very very thirsty

Sorry if tmi but i had been ttc for sometime and tested for ovulation. I found this month while dtd when i had a positive on my ovulation test, i had the big O which barely happens while dtd which may have been my special trick haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just out of curiosity, can the ladies who got bfp's tell me what symptoms and how intense they were in their tww. Like how sore were your b00bs?
    Mine weren't sore at all in the tww but they did start to get a bit bigger. Cramping was what gave it away for me... and a slight aversion to some foods. Good luck for testing. I really hope this is your month xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine were actually not really sore until after the bfp, and now they're only mildly sore. It is my second successful (so far) pregnancy though, with dd I had really sore boobs for a week before af was due. I have been cramping a little, pulling my round ligament when getting up quickly, really tired, hungry, lots more cm than usual and a stuffy nose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What really tipped me off though was the lack of boob pain - they always hurt around 3-4dpo but not this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky_duck I had very sore nipples from day of O which lasted about 4days. Other than that boobs were fine. I then started to become nauseous like everyday and got quite a tight feeling across my stomach. I was also extremely thirsty and was beginning to get the munchies late arvo which is unusual for me. Towards the end I began to feel a bit lightheaded and throughout all of this had more cm than usual (usually pretty dry ahead of AF).

Didn't think I'd be able to spot as many symptoms as I did but what actually gave it away was this "something's different" feeling. Even after all my BFNs I still knew they were wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    I'm spankin brand new to bubhub and this is my first cycle of ttc #3 and I'm currently around 10dpo with 4 days to AF. I tested this afternoon (I know, I know. I'm a POS addict) and got a disappointing BFN. I remember being apart of another site with my last pregnancy and I loved the support everyone gave each other so I'd thought I'd give it another crack

OH and I are *loosely* trying for a boy this time around (already blessed with 2 girls) and if I've read my body correctly, we may have hit that big lucrative 'O'... Talking about ovulation here but the other 'O' was quite nice too

Symptoms so far are leg cramps (seriously, did I run a marathon in my sleep last night?), tender boobs just down the outer sides, not sure if the whole boob is supposed to be tender (?) I have been cramping for the past couple of days which will last around half an hour each time and these mean buggers make me think that AF is coming EVERY. DARN. TIME. only to find that there's tiny amounts of discharge there instead and just tonight, I started craving salt. Obviously I'll POS in the morning (see! Addict!) but what do you fine mummas think? Have any of you had a BFN at 10dpo followed up by a BFN?

LOTS AND LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU ALL
    i can't wait to read some of your stories! -Blooms x
    Last edited by Blooms; 26-02-2015 at 21:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your stories ladies! I have been freakishly staring at b00bs every night to see if my veins are any darker. I am going loopy haha.
    My b00bs aren't very sore...I have been feeling very tired though! I only had cm right after O. Test day tomorrow...we'll see what happens.

Welcome to the club @Blooms! Hope you're lucky this month too

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just tested again, BFN.
    Now I wish AF would just hurry up so I can get onto the countdown for next month... Good luck to those who are still to test. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pic of the BFN- no second line :-( ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1424967885.761463.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Possie7 I feel ya! I got that ugly one liner this morning too
    When is your AF due? I'm hoping I'm still a little early so I'm planning to test Sunday if my lady flo doesn't show up before then

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blooms For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (27-02-2015),Possie7  (28-02-2015)