Page 84 of 89 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @grace! How exiting! I'm jealous; I'd love to have twins

2. The Following User Says Thank You to barefootbabe For This Useful Post:

grace  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know charting very well? FF says I ovulated CD22 and I would have thought it'd be CD20 from that dip.

Now my temps are super low and I've been having dull cramps but AF isn't due for over a week. Any ideas?

ATTACH]67710[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    I'd be happy to! PM me if you like!
    Now, I never offer unsolicited advice EXCEPT this one piece:
    IGNORE all the scary things people will say to you. My pregnancy was semi-ruined by people going on and on about how awful having twins would be. It's an absolute delight, don't let anyone steal your joy!
    I will most defiantly take you up on that pm offer. For the most part everyone who knows has been more than supportive but I have unfortunately started receiving the odd disappointing comment. Like come on guys, it's not like I planned this! I need all the positive support I can get. Your advice is very much appreciated!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    I will most defiantly take you up on that pm offer. For the most part everyone who knows has been more than supportive but I have unfortunately started receiving the odd disappointing comment. Like come on guys, it's not like I planned this! I need all the positive support I can get. Your advice is very much appreciated!!!
    Look forward to hearing from you!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

grace  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    @silentbetty how did you go? Fx'd!!!
    I ended up having double shifts yesterday and again today...sooo tired but worth the money. I have friday off so i will test then haha. Good news is af isnt here. I guess we are all in suspense till friday sorry guys.

Also! Congrats Grace!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to silentbetty For This Useful Post:

grace  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow exciting (and slightly terrifying!) news on the twins @grace! 😄 You'll certainly know you're alive! Two very close friends of mine also have twins & it's so gorgeous to see how close they are as they grow up. Twins have a bond that no other siblings can ever have. Congrats & wishing you a healthy rest of the 9 months. xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

grace  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well fingers crossed for Friday then @silentbetty! It's a good sign AF isn't here yet!
    @clucky_duck have you tested yet? I am sooooo hopeful for you!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (26-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Wow exciting (and slightly terrifying!) news on the twins @grace! 😄 You'll certainly know you're alive! Two very close friends of mine also have twins & it's so gorgeous to see how close they are as they grow up. Twins have a bond that no other siblings can ever have. Congrats & wishing you a healthy rest of the 9 months. xx
    Thank you for the sweet words xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Stupid ebay cheapy tests. Just did one as AF still not here and I'm a POAS addict.
    1st pic taken at about 2 minutes
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1424912489.842037.jpg

I was thinking oooh a line have to get a better logged pic of it. But by time I washed hands went into another room and took a pic it was this

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1424912568.878864.jpg
    No line

So I guess maybe I saw the dye passing over the line? Or can I convince myself that maybe the toilet paper it was wrapped in rubbed off the line? That's not possible is it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Just*Ace View Post
    Stupid ebay cheapy tests. Just did one as AF still not here and I'm a POAS addict.
    1st pic taken at about 2 minutes
    Attachment 67717

I was thinking oooh a line have to get a better logged pic of it. But by time I washed hands went into another room and took a pic it was this

Attachment 67718
    No line

So I guess maybe I saw the dye passing over the line? Or can I convince myself that maybe the toilet paper it was wrapped in rubbed off the line? That's not possible is it...
    Maybe I have crazy line eye, but I can almost see something in the "no line" pic. Can't wait to hear how the retest goes!