+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 89 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OK, the Nov Testing thread finished with 14/40 BFP's too! So that means we have 4 more days to beat the last record and knock @tazz475 off her perch with owning the most successful testing thread of recent times.

No pressure to the ladies yet to test... just kidding, there totally is- PRESSURE PRESSURE PRESSURE!!!! @silentbetty @clucky_duck @haley86 @Lovebird14 @Mykidsaremylife @barefootbabe

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

barefootbabe  (24-02-2015),clucky_duck  (24-02-2015),curlybird  (24-02-2015),Lollyandme  (24-02-2015),Lovebird14  (24-02-2015),Miss Ess  (24-02-2015),MusicalMumma  (24-02-2015),Nerak  (24-02-2015),TurquoiseBlue  (24-02-2015)

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    November was an awesome month! I was just thinking the other day @McBecks that February must be close now to what November was! Good stuff ladies!!
    @clucky_duck how are you going? Feeling positive this cycle?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (24-02-2015),MrsA2B  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha I've been very good not testing too early. I can't believe i get to test tomorrow wooohooo. Then i will be 14dpo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to silentbetty For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! FF says I'm only 4DPO at this point so 28 Feb will probably be too early to tell anything... But I'll give it my best shot 😄

Already feeling cranky with low backache, so who knows....!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to barefootbabe For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't think I'm on the list as I didn't know when AF was going to come...it came on Feb 1 so please put me down to test on the 28th. Hopefully I don't upset the success rate!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Ess For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by silentbetty View Post
    Hahaha I've been very good not testing too early. I can't believe i get to test tomorrow wooohooo. Then i will be 14dpo
    Eeeep! All eyes on you for tomorrow then!!! 👍👍👍

12. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

silentbetty  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tazz475 View Post
    November was an awesome month! I was just thinking the other day @McBecks that February must be close now to what November was! Good stuff ladies!!
    @clucky_duck how are you going? Feeling positive this cycle?
    This is an exciting thread to be a part of!
    I am being a good girl and trying like hell, not to symptom spot!

I had a look at my last few months on FF and tbh, I would say we properly started TTC from December. The other months before, we didn't really do it close enough to O or enough times. Anyway, this month we definitely gave it a good go, better than any other month! So I am hoping this is enough for me to get my bfp. I hope it comes in by Friday...Sat I have my brother-in-law's birthday shindig with 60 peeps and a cocktail maker there. But, I'm not going to risk drinking tbh. I'll be 10 dpo and it might not be enough to see a bfp.

Anyway...hopefully I'll add another bfp to this month!! Thanks for checking in @tazz475. How's mumma-to-be feeling?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

MrsA2B  (24-02-2015),Mummie2B  (24-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    This is an exciting thread to be a part of!
    I am being a good girl and trying like hell, not to symptom spot!

I had a look at my last few months on FF and tbh, I would say we properly started TTC from December. The other months before, we didn't really do it close enough to O or enough times. Anyway, this month we definitely gave it a good go, better than any other month! So I am hoping this is enough for me to get my bfp. I hope it comes in by Friday...Sat I have my brother-in-law's birthday shindig with 60 peeps and a cocktail maker there. But, I'm not going to risk drinking tbh. I'll be 10 dpo and it might not be enough to see a bfp.

Anyway...hopefully I'll add another bfp to this month!! Thanks for checking in @tazz475. How's mumma-to-be feeling?
    No pressure @clucky_duck but I'm totally also quietly stalking the thread and hoping you get your BFP this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think I have even ovulated yet - I have been temping and there has been no temp rise af is 'meant' to be due fri, but no symptoms at all - normally I have sore bbs from o til af. Anyone who knows about charting (or anyone!) have advice to offer?
    I transferred data from ovia to fertility friend to see what that app is like - here's a photo of my chart so far.. Last months cycle was pretty textbook, but the ones before that have been a lot longer. Feeling very 'blah'
    Congrats to everyone with bfps!! Hope we can get even more - even if it's not meImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1424769435.560710.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsA2B View Post
    No pressure @clucky_duck but I'm totally also quietly stalking the thread and hoping you get your BFP this month
    Nawww that's sweet! Well I hope I can deliver the goods hehehe...seriously though I need some good karma!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

Mummie2B  (24-02-2015)