+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 882
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole87 View Post
    Thanks for your support ladies. There's no denying its tough. We're drawing strength from the fact that apparently it happens to 70% of first pregnancies!! Hoping next month will be our month
    So sorry to hear hun. Sending you strength and positive energy for your next cycle xx

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    0
    20150223_055349.jpg
    I am shaking at the moment and cannot believe I am seeing 2 lines They came up almost straight away! I'm making a doc appt for this arvo to confitm but im terrified this lil bean wont stick since my progesterone was low a week ago.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TurquoiseBlue For This Useful Post:

    curlybird  (23-02-2015),McBecks  (23-02-2015),Miss Ess  (23-02-2015),WanabeMumma  (23-02-2015)

  4. #753
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Thanks
    319
    Thanked
    305
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlue View Post
    Attachment 67554
    I am shaking at the moment and cannot believe I am seeing 2 lines They came up almost straight away! I'm making a doc appt for this arvo to confitm but im terrified this lil bean wont stick since my progesterone was low a week ago.
    sending sticky vibes for you! your lines are stronger than mine, I am going to guess this is a sticky one x I caught mine really early though, AF isn't even due yet but the lines are darkening every day so I think mine is sticky this time too. Would your due date be October or November? I'd love to see another person join us in the November DIG

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

    TurquoiseBlue  (23-02-2015)

  6. #754
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Well, FF has finally given me some crosshairs! This is our first cycle ttc and after years of not having a regular cycle (after I went off BC I didn't bet AF for over a year!), j've been on Vitex and j think it's helping!

    So FF thinks I O'd on CD22 and now I'm 3DPO! We DTD with good timing, luckily, so we'll see! My testing date is down for 28 Feb, which will probably be too early, but im relieved to know that at least I have a chance of getting knocked up this month

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to barefootbabe For This Useful Post:

    TurquoiseBlue  (23-02-2015)

  8. #755
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    29
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    sending sticky vibes for you! your lines are stronger than mine, I am going to guess this is a sticky one x I caught mine really early though, AF isn't even due yet but the lines are darkening every day so I think mine is sticky this time too. Would your due date be October or November? I'd love to see another person join us in the November DIG
    Thanks! I'm really hoping that all the cramping that I've had means that this one has really nestled in there. I'm having a hard time figuring out a due date since I O'd so late in my cycle. I think its either that last days of Oct or the first days of Nov. Oooh we can be DIG buddies ☺ I'll definitely be joining if I get past the 6 week mark (small milestones atm)

  9. #756
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Yikes, excuse all those typos! I'm on my phone 😳

  10. #757
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TurquoiseBlue View Post
    Thanks! I'm really hoping that all the cramping that I've had means that this one has really nestled in there. I'm having a hard time figuring out a due date since I O'd so late in my cycle. I think its either that last days of Oct or the first days of Nov. Oooh we can be DIG buddies ☺ I'll definitely be joining if I get past the 6 week mark (small milestones atm)
    Congratulations!! This thread is so exciting when people get their bfps 😃

  11. #758
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    66
    Reviews
    0
    Omg so many BFPs!! Congratulations guys

    Big hugs @Nicole87 I can only imagine how disappointing it is!

    AFM, about 7dpo I think, going to wait until the 28th to test. Don't want to test too early, it's not the fear of a BFN but getting a really weak line and wondering either way would kill me! Only DTD twice but I'm hoping the timing was right and I started Vitex this cycle

  12. #759
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked
    43
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Ess View Post
    Omg so many BFPs!! Congratulations guys

    Big hugs @Nicole87 I can only imagine how disappointing it is!

    AFM, about 7dpo I think, going to wait until the 28th to test. Don't want to test too early, it's not the fear of a BFN but getting a really weak line and wondering either way would kill me! Only DTD twice but I'm hoping the timing was right and I started Vitex this cycle
    @missess, I started Vitex this cycle too! I'm really hoping it fixes my wonky cycles. Are you using it to regulate or to help with fertility? (I think you take different dosages depending on your goal)

  13. #760
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    119
    Thanked
    66
    Reviews
    0
    @barefootbabe a bit of both! This has been the 5th cycle TTC, not including the first 3 months I came off BC and didn't get a period but were sort Of trying anyway. When AF finally returned it was regular for the first few months and lAst couple have been around 39 days

    I haven't spoken to dr yet about he Vitex so I've just been taking one capsule a day (500mg I think?). Do yu have any further details to share on dosage?

    Hate that it's taking longer than everyone I know personally and yet we are both healthy 20-somethings!

    Good luck to you


 

Similar Threads

  1. Legendary February Testing Thread 2014
    By CassJ in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1092
    Last Post: 21-03-2014, 12:24

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Softmats
With so many amazing reversible designs, the soft and cushioned Premium Bubba Mats are the perfect space for all the family. Not only do they look fantastic; you can also enjoy the quality and comfort for years to come.
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!