+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still having heaps of symptoms. I asked to be down for 25th but might test this weekend. AF due 25th so was going to wait but should be ok to test this weekend right?? Funnily enough I've never used a pregnancy test before!! Last time I missed my period and was travelling so just saw a doctor as soon as I got back. He just did blood test.
    DH told me to just wait he doesn't even know I bought a test already lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies do you mind if I join in?

We have been TTC for 3 years, 1 miscarriage in September last year. We have started the ivf process and will start our first cycle end of March but I'm hoping it happens naturally before then!

I'm on a clomid cycle this month, I really don't know what DPO I am though. I had really intense O pains on Sunday but a negative opk that afternoon. I'm quite sure I did O then though. Which would make me 3dpo today.

This cycle I'm giving it a really really good shot. I'm on a million different vitamins, BD every day last week (by accident, I usually O around day 14 but this time was day 18), drinking lots of rooibos tea, eating Brazil nuts and pineapple core....trying anything really!

I will probably start testing with eBay cheapies on Monday. I told myself I will wait till AF is due but I have no willpower lol.

So that's my essay lol. What DPO are all you lovely ladies up to? Any symptoms happening?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Just*Ace For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (18-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Just*Ace. Fingers crossed for you.

Steph12 will stalk and see how you go.

I still don't have AF so just waiting for that. I don't know what symptoms I have because I killed myself at the gym yesterday and everything hurts!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm about 2dpo, not sure exactly as I haven't been using OPKs and I dont seem to have any signs of O. FS thinks based on blood test about then. Only Bd twice so hoping the timing was right! Maybe one more time just to make sure!

So sorry to those who have gotten AF this month...March will be your month

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

I have no idea if I have ovulated - or what's going on. I have been temping, and I have been using opks. My temp chart doesn't seem to be following the rules!
    Anyone able to help?
    Af was above the cover line... And I don't think I have had a temp spike after ovulation..cd22 now - temp has dropped again from the chart below. I have attached my chart - from ovia. Would really appreciate any insights!
    I have been doing opks daily since about cd 12 - first time I've used them - I haven't had one yet where the test line is as dark as the control.. Some I can see the test line - but it's not that dark. Should I keep using these? My bbs feel empty (opposite of full!) and no other symptoms.
    Sorry for the long post, but Anyone have any ideas?
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1424214715.213129.jpg
    Last edited by Lovebird14; 18-02-2015 at 09:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm at the hospital, as I started bleeding a few hours ago
    Very worried, and no updates from the doctor yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    Try to stay positive. I had a bright red bleed, the day I got my BFP. And everything is still coming along nicely.
    I know it's hard not to stress, bleeding during pregnancy isn't "normal" but it's very common.
    Sending lots of hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DT75 View Post
    Thinking of you DT75. Hoping everything is ok xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all is OK DT75 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Have been hanging around in be shadows the last couple of days. Congrats to all the BFP and sorry for those moving to march and hope anyone still travelling gets what they are hoping for.

I'm currently 9dpo approximately strong feeling that's correct based on app I use. I have had three days of back aches and cramping has anyone experienced this before? I don't have back pain before AF which is due Monday but sometimes during I do.

I have two girls but don't recall this before getting a BFP I was noticeably ill with nausea and was late so that's how I twigged to test last time.

Hoping to resist testing til AF is officially late

Good luck xx