+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No need for me to test tomorrow or the 20th I don't think... Had some pink stains when I went to the loo just before so I think I'm out 😢😢 4 days early... Have a feeling AF will be in full swing by end of the night 😢😢 over to march I go - good luck everyone who is left and congrats to all the BFPs already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WanabeMumma View Post
    No need for me to test tomorrow or the 20th I don't think... Had some pink stains when I went to the loo just before so I think I'm out 😢😢 4 days early... Have a feeling AF will be in full swing by end of the night 😢😢 over to march I go - good luck everyone who is left and congrats to all the BFPs already
    I'll see you in march as well. AF is on her way today for me as well. Well done on all the BFPs this month and I hope I don't see any more of you in the match thread!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kates777 For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    into the tww for me, i think i'm about 5 or 6 dpo. I've been having really crazy dreams the last few nights, and my boobs aren't sore like they normally are at this time of the month. I'm taking those things as a good sign, as crazy dreams are what I had with my last bfp, and, well with the boobs, anything different to normal, right? anyway, another 11 days until my testing date...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I posted this as a topic but no one replied so I'm wondering if any of you girls might be able to shed some light?

Just wondering if any if you might know why my temp would dip below the cover line o 4 and 5 dpo? I know it's far to early for implantation but I'm wondering if it could be a hormone issue or something?
    I've heard of sporadic temp dips post o but 2 in a row?

Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by louise81 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I posted this as a topic but no one replied so I'm wondering if any of you girls might be able to shed some light?

Just wondering if any if you might know why my temp would dip below the cover line o 4 and 5 dpo? I know it's far to early for implantation but I'm wondering if it could be a hormone issue or something?
    I've heard of sporadic temp dips post o but 2 in a row?

Any thoughts?
    not too early for implantation. Implantation can occur anytime after about 3dpo, but 4-12dpo is the usual range. Some info says 6 onwards, but 4dpo is not uncommon. keep watching and see if it goes back up. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    into the tww for me, i think i'm about 5 or 6 dpo. I've been having really crazy dreams the last few nights, and my boobs aren't sore like they normally are at this time of the month. I'm taking those things as a good sign, as crazy dreams are what I had with my last bfp, and, well with the boobs, anything different to normal, right? anyway, another 11 days until my testing date...
    It's funny I had some crazy dreams too over the weekend! Not sure that I would have ovulated then though so don't think it's a sign in my case unfortunately

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I have achy heavy bb's, and twingey pain and since I have no idea when exactly AF is due and I really need a wine, I took a HPT.... as expected BFN (its the afternoon and I have had loads of water today so perhaps I need to test again on the weekend if AF still isn't here) but at least I can have some wine right? I'm approx 14dpo and I don't think we made it with BD'ing in time so the BFN is probably right.

I wish AF would hurry up so I could see exactly where my cycle is at and when exactly we can try again. I think around June *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh @Lollyandme, I don't know how you do it... June?? My cycles r on the short side (usually 27days) and I'm already counting down the days til we can try again!!

AF is due on thurs and I've had a few BFNs so unfortunately I think I'm out and will have to move to the March thread. So disheartened... Really thought it was our month. Been feeling nauseous the past week too! Guess I'm just getting sick lol

Congrats to those with BFPs and good luck to those moving into March!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Nicole 87... bfn do suck, still AF isn't here yet!!!

With Hubby being FIFO we get used to it. My cycles are out of whack after my mirena removal, chemical pregnancy and I guess, being over 30 now so I am learning to go with the flow. Charting helps strangely enough because I can focus on being healthy and not stressing every month. I can shake off my BFN and just get back to things.

Hopefully AF stays away lovely!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lollyandme For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (17-02-2015),TurquoiseBlue  (17-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @McBecks can I please be put as 25th now?