+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WanabeMumma View Post
    Ladies I need help!! I'm not due to test until 20th but I caved I did a clear blue digital and it came back not pregnant but I've read a few places about people having faint positives on testing strip but the screen saying not so I cracked it open... Am I going crazy or is there a faint second line??????
    I can see it. Does it have to be as dark or darker then the control?? Wait a few days and test again I reckon.

Congrats @Heids89

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Steph12 View Post
    I can see it. Does it have to be as dark or darker then the control?? Wait a few days and test again I reckon.

Congrats @Heids89
    I have no idea if it is meant to be as dark or darker but there is definitely one on each strip now that the strips have dried.. Lol (I've kept the strips haha) will be testing again for sure!! Fingers crossed!!!
    Last edited by WanabeMumma; 15-02-2015 at 16:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry no idea why that posted 4 times!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had this happen with two lines on forelife but digital display said negative. Unfortunately it was negative for me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

Don't go off the two lines on the clearblue digitals it does say that in the packaging. All clear blue tests will have a second blue line

Not to dampen your hopes but I had a not pregnant come up after two positive freers, pulled the test apart and saw two lines. I ended up having a chem pregnancy.

I really hope this isn't the case for you. xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMSL For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was in the Jan testing thread tested with a however have fallen this month, 4 x and due around October 19

Good luck to everyone xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mumlife86 For This Useful Post:

jussi  (16-02-2015),Lollyandme  (16-02-2015),WanabeMumma  (16-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry haven't been on for a while...im out for feb testing as AF came on the 10th. Currently on CD7 & day4 taking clomid this cycle.

Congratulations to al the BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey guys,

We have been casually trying for a while but I've decided i'm joining my first testing thread since I had my daughter in 2013! Not sure what my cycle lengths are (28-33 days) so as I am going away this weekend I am going to test on Saturday morning which is 30 days (if I don't cave and test on Thursday being 28 days).
    @WanabeMumma - Did you test with FMU today?

Congrats to all those with positives for the month.

Sorry to hear about all the negatives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    Hey guys,

We have been casually trying for a while but I've decided i'm joining my first testing thread since I had my daughter in 2013! Not sure what my cycle lengths are (28-33 days) so as I am going away this weekend I am going to test on Saturday morning which is 30 days (if I don't cave and test on Thursday being 28 days).
    @WanabeMumma - Did you test with FMU today?

Congrats to all those with positives for the month.

Sorry to hear about all the negatives
    I will be buying FRER today and will try tomorrow morning. Figured my testing date isn't until Friday which will be day before AF is due so hanging out an extra day before re testing.. Also did a bit of googling and it seems as though they won't be positive lines anyways so thought I'd save myself the heart ache!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! - so I think I may still be in the running for February ! I have started temping along with charting cm, cervical position and using digital OPK's. I haven't been charting long but I think I might have o'd on Friday - what do you think? (along with other signs) FF has not yet given me a cover line, do you think it will?
    Attached Images