+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, last cycle didn't happen. But still had signs of ovulating around the 11th! I've read that hormones do change fast so there's a possibility but I've also read to wait a week or two then test

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by emilywoods View Post
    Yeah, last cycle didn't happen. But still had signs of ovulating around the 11th! I've read that hormones do change fast so there's a possibility but I've also read to wait a week or two then test
    If you ovulated on the 11th, I would test a minimum of 9 days later. implantation usually occurs 9-12 dpo. Until the egg implants you won't get a positive test. Hope this helps you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need help!! I'm not due to test until 20th but I caved I did a clear blue digital and it came back not pregnant but I've read a few places about people having faint positives on testing strip but the screen saying not so I cracked it open... Am I going crazy or is there a faint second line?????? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423977220.310790.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've never used a clear blue so I don't know what they look like.

But I think I can see something just to the right of the top strip line?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

The top strip is the control strip so for positive it needs two lines and the bottom is the test strip so it needs one line in line with the second line on the control strip I can see a faint line to the right on the top and a faint one in a similar spot on the bottom one... I am pretty sure that's how it works anyway... I just don't want to have line eyes haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WanabeMumma View Post
    The top strip is the control strip so for positive it needs two lines and the bottom is the test strip so it needs one line in line with the second line on the control strip I can see a faint line to the right on the top and a faint one in a similar spot on the bottom one... I am pretty sure that's how it works anyway... I just don't want to have line eyes haha
    Yep I can see it too. Fingers crossed! Go & get a FRER

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Snooze For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooze View Post
    Yep I can see it too. Fingers crossed! Go & get a FRER
    Will be getting a pack tomorrow and will test with FMU Tuesday morning.. That was with afternoon urine...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need help!! I'm not due to test until 20th but I caved I did a clear blue digital and it came back not pregnant but I've read a few places about people having faint positives on testing strip but the screen saying not so I cracked it open... Am I going crazy or is there a faint second line?????? Attachment 67215
    I can see it. Does it have to be as dark or darker then the control?? Wait a few days and test again I reckon.

Congrats @Heids89

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph12 For This Useful Post:

Heids89  (15-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need help!! I'm not due to test until 20th but I caved I did a clear blue digital and it came back not pregnant but I've read a few places about people having faint positives on testing strip but the screen saying not so I cracked it open... Am I going crazy or is there a faint second line??????
    I can see it. Does it have to be as dark or darker then the control?? Wait a few days and test again I reckon.

Congrats @Heids89

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I need help!! I'm not due to test until 20th but I caved I did a clear blue digital and it came back not pregnant but I've read a few places about people having faint positives on testing strip but the screen saying not so I cracked it open... Am I going crazy or is there a faint second line??????

Congrats @Heids89