+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

@mimimama Congratulations!! Such great news!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to leah5714 For This Useful Post:

mimimama  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph12 View Post
    Congratulations @mimimama !!! Hopefully mine is all signs too!!
    Ended up in bed with headache yesterday, random diarrhea at night (nobody in the fam is sick and we ate a home cooked meal!) This morning nauseous and soooo tired despite a good nights sleep. Fingers X
    Your signs are very promising and you know better than anyone else your body so fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph12 View Post
    Congratulations @mimimama !!! Hopefully mine is all signs too!!
    Ended up in bed with headache yesterday, random diarrhea at night (nobody in the fam is sick and we ate a home cooked meal!) This morning nauseous and soooo tired despite a good nights sleep. Fingers X
    I agree, those are very promising signs. I also had diarrhoea as one of the first signs. I think what set all these signs apart from usual experiences was:

1. they happened more or less ALL at the same time, as if my whole body was playing up;

2. they did not last the usual length you'd expect from illness, eg. runny/blocked/bloody nose for 2 days but i was not sick;

3. they occured at the NOT-usual time of the month, eg. sore boobs started a week earlier than usual AF symptoms and got worse rather than better as AF date approached.

Hope that helps.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mimimama For This Useful Post:

Possie7  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping to conceive a Valentine's baby! Think I'm a couple of days pre-O so fingers crossed! My other half is currently taking a break from alcohol so hoping it helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi laides, I have been taking a laid back approach this month (2nd month in), not using OPK or temping, been keeping an eye on CM but not religiously.

Last month was my first month off the pill and I had a 39 day cycle, I have since started taking Vitex (which I took last month and AF showed up 4 days later) so I am still not really sure what my cycle length is, either regular 28days or longer.

Which brings my to my question, I the last day or so my nipples have become very sensitive and seem to become / stay more erect, I got this last month as well. Do you girls get this? If so, when in your cycle? After Oing?
    Because I was on the pill for 12 years I am not familiar with most symptoms yet and how my body is each month.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
    Also so lovely to see so many with their BFP's this month!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lauzie View Post
    Hi laides, I have been taking a laid back approach this month (2nd month in), not using OPK or temping, been keeping an eye on CM but not religiously.

Last month was my first month off the pill and I had a 39 day cycle, I have since started taking Vitex (which I took last month and AF showed up 4 days later) so I am still not really sure what my cycle length is, either regular 28days or longer.

Which brings my to my question, I the last day or so my nipples have become very sensitive and seem to become / stay more erect, I got this last month as well. Do you girls get this? If so, when in your cycle? After Oing?
    Because I was on the pill for 12 years I am not familiar with most symptoms yet and how my body is each month.

Thanks in advance for any responses.
    Also so lovely to see so many with their BFP's this month!!!
    I get sensitive nipples when I O and when I'm pregnant

9. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My boobs get sore just before O. They are a bit tender at the moment. CM is getting more watery/egg like. Have been bd every second day. Hopefully there will be a peak reading tomorrow! Planning to have another couple of bd and hopefully we've caught the egg! A lot is riding on this month tbh.

I don't think DH's parents have told his brothers they are coming over to WA to be with us for Christmas. I think they are scared to. Ugh so pathetic. Sometimes I just wish his parents would grow some. They let DH's twin brother treat them so badly and drain them of money all the time. So not cool, especially when we and DHs younger brother work hard to have what we do. Wow that just turned into a major vent...sorry!!

Anyway, good luck ladies who are testing soon! Hope you get your bfp and the roll of positives keeps going!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lauzie my boobs feel "heavy" and my nipples become sensitive about a week after ovulation. It lasts for 3-4 days then gradually the symptoms disappear and by the time AF is there I can't feel them anymore. I understand what you mean about the pill. When I stopped the pill two years ago I too had never experienced any PMS/cycle signs at all and started to find all of this quite fascinating really!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to leah5714 For This Useful Post:

lauzie  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My boobs get sore after O, right up until AF. It's due to the increase in progesterone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies!!! It really is all so fascinating feeling all these symptoms now coming off the pill. I will need to keep track of when I start feeling anything so I can start to understand my cycle better.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to lauzie For This Useful Post:

leah5714  (15-02-2015)