+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Snooze I can definitely see a difference between the top and bottom ones!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooze View Post
    @WanabeMumma my cycles are always 28 days, occasionally a day either way. Monday I thought I'd get AF as I had some very mild aches. But when it didn't come it made me suspicious. Other than that no signs, except boobs a little crazy but they are always like that just before AF so hard to tell.
    Thanks... I think I am about 10-11dpo now so could be why I got a BFN this morning! Haha... My testing date is 20th being day before AF due.. Might try and hold out until then before I test again!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WanabeMumma View Post
    @Snooze can definitely see its darker each time!! Congratulations!! Can I ask how long your cycles are??

As for me testing day is still a week away currently CD 28 but feeling like I'm out this month.. Was feeling positive but then last night and when I woke this morning I had cramps like AF is coming 😞 so I think I'm out.. Will still test next week to see but I think I'll be on to March!! Good luck everyone testing today 👪👪🚼🚼
    I had bad cramping the night before my BFP, I was sure AF was on her way! But she didn't turn up... fingers crossed for you! xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nerak For This Useful Post:

WanabeMumma  (13-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Snooze Congratulations!! No doubt these lines are darker and darker! Another BFP!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been testing ovulation dates BUT it could be crazy I've been having heaps of pregnancy signs already. I feel exactly as I did with dd. Af not due til 25th. Had heaps of bloating with dd almost immediately (and I don't have any food intolerances etc), today I almost threw up and was really nautious and I've had 2 days of bad headaches now and i never have head aches. Seems too early but I did have the same with dd pretty much guessed I was pregnant a couple days later. Am I crazy for thinking symptoms could start this soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, tomorrow is Cycle day 4. Is that too late to start taking Vitex or should I wait until next cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Just checking in after an insane work week.

CD14 no sign of O yet.

FS appointment pushed back to 28 Feb so hoping he gives me clomid as I am sick of such long cycles.
    @Arch11 - I don't think CD4 is too late. I started vitex on CD3 fx

Congrats to all the BFPs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ELLEBELL For This Useful Post:

Arch11  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Steph12 View Post
    I haven't been testing ovulation dates BUT it could be crazy I've been having heaps of pregnancy signs already. I feel exactly as I did with dd. Af not due til 25th. Had heaps of bloating with dd almost immediately (and I don't have any food intolerances etc), today I almost threw up and was really nautious and I've had 2 days of bad headaches now and i never have head aches. Seems too early but I did have the same with dd pretty much guessed I was pregnant a couple days later. Am I crazy for thinking symptoms could start this soon?
    Steph12, you're not crazy; i'm EXACTLY like this! It happened with DS last time, & happened this time as well. Literally the day after O, i could feel my body changing. The following 2 weeks i had nausea, vomiting, dizziness, headaches, backache, bloating, tender boobs, blocked nose, runny nose, bloody nose, indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea & a stretching feeling in my uterus and pelvic area. Which brings me to say, i should have announced 4 days ago but i got carried away with @unicornsandrainbow 's BFP & forgot to do what i came on for...
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423834306.523002.jpg
    Last edited by mimimama; 14-02-2015 at 14:00.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mimimama For This Useful Post:

leah5714  (14-02-2015),Lollyandme  (15-02-2015),McBecks  (14-02-2015),Miss Ess  (14-02-2015),MrsMSL  (14-02-2015),WanabeMumma  (14-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Steph12 View Post
    I am in a similar situation! AF not due until 21st but for last week and half have been extremely bloated nauseas (even left work a couple days vomiting) IBS attacks which I haven't had for like a good 2 years!! Sore boobs back ache really bad heart burn & indigestion which I have never experienced before in my life (I feel sorry for people who regularly suffer!!) and stretching sensations in my pelvic area... Did a test yesterday CD28 (think 10dpo but not 100%) BFN will wait now until middle to late next week to test again hopefully was just too early still!!! Baby dust!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @mimimama !!! Hopefully mine is all signs too!!
    Ended up in bed with headache yesterday, random diarrhea at night (nobody in the fam is sick and we ate a home cooked meal!) This morning nauseous and soooo tired despite a good nights sleep. Fingers X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph12 For This Useful Post:

mimimama  (14-02-2015)