+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 89 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    where did you get the q10 from? I'm also taking elevit and blackmores fish oil capsules. don't want to be overdoing it on the supplements!
    I got it from a health food shop, the one I got was suspended in rice bran oil I think.....its not cheap it works out about $1 a capsule and you need one a day. I think it takes three months for it to take effect as its that long for your eggs to grow and mature. I did IVF in the end so it was worth a go and I ended up with 11 embryos so who knows. Also did the elevit and fish oil!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (09-02-2015)

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    had my bloods done! Did a urine test and a frer this morning and its so clearly positive now! Feeling much more confident now!

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (09-02-2015),clucky_duck  (10-02-2015),leah5714  (09-02-2015),lolly007  (09-02-2015),Lollyandme  (09-02-2015),McBecks  (10-02-2015),Miss Ess  (09-02-2015),MrsMSL  (09-02-2015),Nerak  (09-02-2015),sarahjane914  (09-02-2015),Silkentofu  (09-02-2015),TurquoiseBlue  (09-02-2015),vague  (09-02-2015),WanabeMumma  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

@iamLilysmummy Can you get a FRER? If an internet cheapie shows some kind of line then that would be much clearer on a FRER.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    had my bloods done! Did a urine test and a frer this morning and its so clearly positive now! Feeling much more confident now!
    Unicorns that is amazing news congratulations!!!! Praying for a smooth and happy nine months for you and hubby!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to WanabeMumma For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by iamLilysmummy View Post
    I'm quietly freaking out! I always use Internet cheapies and never ever had a Evap and I just check the old ones I've been using the last few days and nothing is there BUT I did one in the shower (weird I know) without water touching. Anyway I had a quick check before I got out BFN. But just under 2 hours late (now) I checked the test again and I see a line!! I know u shouldn't look at old tests BUT A FAINT LINE! I never get old lines!!! I've been sooooo sick the last few days. I attached a picture it's not the best but I can see it off camera!!! I'm only 9DPO so I'm going to wait a little longer and test again!!! Attachment 66771
    I can see it! What about getting a frer?! Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, I have decided to take the plunge and start temping in order to see if I am actually ovulating since my body can fool OPK's! Which app do you guys recommend is best to record temps into? Thanks in advance

OOOHH! and Congrats to all the new BFP's I am super jelly!!!! lol.
    you all have a relaxing 9 months

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vague View Post
    So, I have decided to take the plunge and start temping in order to see if I am actually ovulating since my body can fool OPK's! Which app do you guys recommend is best to record temps into? Thanks in advance

OOOHH! and Congrats to all the new BFP's I am super jelly!!!! lol.
    you all have a relaxing 9 months
    fertility friend and ovia i used!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

vague  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just started temping too Vague.... hoping its going to be the most accurate.

For apps, I like ovia and ovuview best.... I tried a few and those were the most user friendly for me. Glow and kindara weren't bad.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lollyandme For This Useful Post:

vague  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by vague View Post
    I found that a lot of people on BH use Fertility Friend, so that's why I chose that one. Easier to get help if people are used to the layout. Good luck.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EnPointe For This Useful Post:

vague  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EnPointe View Post
    I found that a lot of people on BH use Fertility Friend, so that's why I chose that one. Easier to get help if people are used to the layout. Good luck.
    I use fertility friend as well. Seems pretty easy to follow and lots of people here do use it

17. The Following User Says Thank You to kates777 For This Useful Post:

vague  (09-02-2015)