+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 89 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou everyone for your kind words! Off for blood tests today and i'm super nervous. What a wonderful birthday present a take home baby will be!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

curlybird  (09-02-2015),Lollyandme  (09-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ladies who are taking vitex to lengthen luteal phase: was this prescribed by your GP/naturopath or just something you started taking as an additional supplement?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lolly007 I took it off my own back to try and regulate my cycles afer 16+ years on the pill. It did help me with that

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

lolly007  (09-02-2015)

iamLilysmummy is offline <---------------and Laylas mummy too.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm quietly freaking out! I always use Internet cheapies and never ever had a Evap and I just check the old ones I've been using the last few days and nothing is there BUT I did one in the shower (weird I know) without water touching. Anyway I had a quick check before I got out BFN. But just under 2 hours late (now) I checked the test again and I see a line!! I know u shouldn't look at old tests BUT A FAINT LINE! I never get old lines!!! I've been sooooo sick the last few days. I attached a picture it's not the best but I can see it off camera!!! I'm only 9DPO so I'm going to wait a little longer and test again!!! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1423438045.122876.jpg

iamLilysmummy is offline <---------------and Laylas mummy too.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

Squint people squint hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    does anyone take maca? or have any thoughts on it? we've been taking it (tried in powder form first but couldn't get past the taste urghhhh) so bought tablets. we are both taking them, but I read something about not taking during the luteal phase so I don't have any then. all other times it's 3x daily. it's supposed to be s superfood in Peru and be great for fertility. I'm yet to see the results but I'm hopeful.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehe @lolly007 I also took maca in tablet form too! I can't remember when you're not meant to take....I think its once you get pregnant? I also took enzyme q10 in liquid capsule form, its good for egg quality

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on all the BFPs ladies! Really hoping this run of good luck continues for the rest of the month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    Hehe @lolly007 I also took maca in tablet form too! I can't remember when you're not meant to take....I think its once you get pregnant? I also took enzyme q10 in liquid capsule form, its good for egg quality
    where did you get the q10 from? I'm also taking elevit and blackmores fish oil capsules. don't want to be overdoing it on the supplements!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by iamLilysmummy View Post
    I'm quietly freaking out! I always use Internet cheapies and never ever had a Evap and I just check the old ones I've been using the last few days and nothing is there BUT I did one in the shower (weird I know) without water touching. Anyway I had a quick check before I got out BFN. But just under 2 hours late (now) I checked the test again and I see a line!! I know u shouldn't look at old tests BUT A FAINT LINE! I never get old lines!!! I've been sooooo sick the last few days. I attached a picture it's not the best but I can see it off camera!!! I'm only 9DPO so I'm going to wait a little longer and test again!!! Attachment 66771
    Sorry @iamLillysmummy I can't see a second line... 😕 may just be the photo but I think if it's not there within a ten minute window then it's a BFN...