Page 38 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @McBecks I'm missing from the 24th please

2. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats ladies on those BFP's!!!!! Hopefully we will all get our own soon!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lollyandme For This Useful Post:

MrsMSL  (05-02-2015),octonaut  (05-02-2015),unicornsandrainbows  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations everyone still only spotting. Just did another IC after a negative frer this morning... i can see a line but its so faint i think its just the indentation. Still cramping. 3 days late now. Realised earlier that I (tmi coming) had thrush earlier this month so thats what could be messing with my cycle. Thats what im putting it all down to now anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies 😊 I'm feeling more at ease about it now. @angelz969 I hope I get my bfp like you did! Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    EEEkkk lets hope this is the beginning of a BFP run!! Huge congrats to @MrsMSL and @bugslife!!
    AFM just waiting and waiting to O. I think we'll start actively BD tomorrow night every second day for about 10 days. I'm going to go longer with it then my last two cycles, because I have been O-ing later than my peak readings by the looks of things!
    However, am hoping this vitex makes me O a bit earlier!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (05-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, congrats on the BFP's ladies! How exciting!

AFM, CD 29 today. Verrrry crampy this afternoon. The pains come and go. CM is creamy/watery (weird) and no spotting. At all. With the endo I usually spot for a few days before AF is due.
    I think she might just be running late. I'm not stressed, but I've been a bit under the weather all week. So it might just be delayed. The pains feel like AF is definitely around the corner.. pretty sure I'm out this cycle 😞

I just wish it was as easy as it was with the boys! 😩😞

Good luck to all yet to test for this month! I'll still be doing mine Saturday, if she hasn't shown up.

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am on CD 23 and still have not O'd yet 😬 Oestrogen keeps going up and down but is heading in the right direction so I remain hopeful. Just wondering from others experiences- What is the latest day you have ovulated and received a BFP? Loving the positive streak we already having going for this month. 😆 Hope the good luck continues for all of us!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TurquoiseBlue For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (06-02-2015)

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    still no crosshairs. might stop temping until i get AF it's giving me anxiety Can only stomach tea and water crackers, thinking this fluttery nausea is just nerves not anything else cd 18 7 days to go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Unicorns, definitely step away. You poor thing thing so stressed. Over the weekend call a friend for coffee or go spend the day reading a book in the park. Stop looking at charts and just breathe. Easier said then done I know. Keeping fingers crossed for you xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lollyandme For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (06-02-2015)

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollyandme View Post
    Oh Unicorns, definitely step away. You poor thing thing so stressed. Over the weekend call a friend for coffee or go spend the day reading a book in the park. Stop looking at charts and just breathe. Easier said then done I know. Keeping fingers crossed for you xx
    Hubby has said the same thing! After this post he is taking me away to a BnB at Maleny for the weekend. He surprised me by coming home early from work . Hopefully this break will clear my head. I want to come back on Monday and see a few more BFPs

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (06-02-2015),DT75  (06-02-2015),kates777  (06-02-2015),TurquoiseBlue  (06-02-2015),WanabeMumma  (06-02-2015)