+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    I'm not sure? hopefully it is! can you implant at 2 dpo? ( which is what i think i am) Its pink not brown and i do have pelvic pain.
    2dpo might be a little early (think its normally about 5?) But you never know and you might have been out a bit (those testers never worked properly for me). Good its pink not brown.....FX!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies not much luck with me TTC this month. Dp and I have both been sick and missed BD around o. So not holding out much hope for this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bugslife View Post
    Well it looks like some of that positive energy has paid off ladies. Tested this morning 10dpo. It came up within the three minutes and it has colour so I am assuming its not evap. I'm in total shock. It's hard to see in the photo..
    Definitely not an Evap line!!! Congratulations!!! Fingers crossed you luck rubs off onto the rest of us!! Hope you have a safe and enjoyable 9 months 🚼🚼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'm out is month too. I thought I might have O'd a little early and made it in while hubby is home but he flew out the other day for a few weeks and yesterday I had a positive opk and some o pains. I had similar a week ago with partial ferning on my maybe baby but no opk (only faint lines) but it was really early so perhaps just my body being nutso! Either way I'm not getting my hopes up. Will test when Hubby gets back, if AF doesn't show up but I'm guessing we missed our window.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicornsandrainbows it could be slight spotting from ovulation itself. I've heard this is an excellent sign of good fertility but I'm not sure how scientific that is.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boobs are really sore today and more cramping and spotting :/ i normally spot for a few hours and then AF shows, but its been 3 days of spotting now. Im 2 days late and all tests are negative. This is hell!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gamermummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok AF due today - bfn on FRER this morning. I have no AF symptomes since last night but had some cramps 2 days ago where I would have been 10-11 dpo. Thought AF is coming early but nope only CM. Now I am feeling extremely nauseous today. I felt nauseous a week ago but not like this and I don't get nauseous before AF just crampy. Boobs are a little sore which normally only happens during ovukation for me and occasionally on day 2 of AF.
    Either give me a BFP or AF just show up so I can drown in self pity for a day and get it over with. :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyDeFleur View Post
    Ok AF due today - bfn on FRER this morning. I have no AF symptomes since last night but had some cramps 2 days ago where I would have been 10-11 dpo. Thought AF is coming early but nope only CM. Now I am feeling extremely nauseous today. I felt nauseous a week ago but not like this and I don't get nauseous before AF just crampy. Boobs are a little sore which normally only happens during ovukation for me and occasionally on day 2 of AF.
    Either give me a BFP or AF just show up so I can drown in self pity for a day and get it over with. :-/
    You took the words right out of my mouth! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lots of cramping and a 'full feeling' going on.
    Think AF is about to show.
    as we can then start TTC again.