+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 89 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    it's still important to keep checking, because if it isn't going down fast enough, there might be a medical problem resulting from the pregnancy that needs to be dealt with. FWIW I had a full on period, heavy, lasted a week etc, and got a bfp the next week. It ended shortly after that, but a bleed doesn't always mean it's over...
    Thank you @jussi and sorry for your loss too
    I've had quite serious bleeds in both my pregnancies too, so I hung on to a tiny sliver of hope for a while. I am now testing neg on hpt so at least I'm not in limbo anymore. We can focus forward on this month.
    Baby dust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by larazie View Post
    how do u do the inverted thing on u phone?
    You have to download an app that does inverted effects

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can I just ask a question? I have now officially skipped my period but I did a test yesterday morning and it was BFN. Still no sign of period but I'm getting random cramping here and there. If AF doesn't arrive in the next couple of days and I get another BFN would it be worth getting a blood test. AF wasnt regular for me for a while but last few months it went back to being very regular. It's probably just a missed period and certainly don't 'feel' pregnant. I don't even know what I'm asking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it looks like some of that positive energy has paid off ladies. Tested this morning 10dpo. It came up within the three minutes and it has colour so I am assuming its not evap. I'm in total shock. It's hard to see in the photo..
    Attached Images

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bugslife For This Useful Post:

angelz969  (03-02-2015),curlybird  (03-02-2015),Heids89  (05-02-2015),Lollyandme  (03-02-2015),Miss Ess  (03-02-2015),MrsMSL  (03-02-2015),MusicalMumma  (04-02-2015),sarahjane914  (04-02-2015),unicornsandrainbows  (03-02-2015),vague  (03-02-2015),WanabeMumma  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bugslife View Post
    Well it looks like some of that positive energy has paid off ladies. Tested this morning 10dpo. It came up within the three minutes and it has colour so I am assuming its not evap. I'm in total shock. It's hard to see in the photo..
    Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    @McBecks can you change my test date to the 15th Feb? I think I have ovulated! Yay...fx my lp is long enough to let a bubba implant.
    @octonaut good luck for this month, its good you are not in limbo anymore.
    @Rain18 could you have ovulated later?

Congratulations @bugslife!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (04-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yah!! Congratulations

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!! Huge congrats xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo! Congratulations @bugslife