+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had one in December Octonaut and I'm all getting back into the right cycle. I'm not sure where I am at. My hcg went back to 0 a week after I started bleeding but it still messed me up.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lollyandme For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (02-02-2015)

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    I had a blood test last Wednesday and I was supposed to have one on Friday to see if hormones were rising or falling. I ended up not going back for the Friday one because I didn't need to, Thursday's bleed removed all doubt.
    Maybe just pop back to the dr to get another test and discuss with them about it?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    If you are taking progesterone that will cause temps to rise and look like post-o temps.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Thankyou!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Days like today i find it hard to not obsess about if this cycle works! Hubby is at work and i'm trawling through Pinterest looking at nurseries and pregnancy announcements and everything. I'm looking to see when i would be due if this cycle works. I wonder how i'm going to be refraining from using HPTS! It's madness. I need to chill out and take up a hobby methinks! Avon isn't cutting it haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I decided to wait until tomorrow to test, so we will see. Theres more spotting today, so AF may be on her way. Who knows?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So i caved and went and bought some frer. It came up negative so im gonna say im out. Good luck to everyone ill keep watching for some BFPs

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's sucks Gamermummy, but at least you know. I hate limbo worse!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicornsandrainbows: I am not really part of this testing thread but I read some of your posts here and also your ttc diary. I want to check if your doctor told you to use progesterone from day 9? Because using progesterone will likely prevent/delay ovulation (Progesterone rising tells your body you already ovulated). Usually progesterone is used to lengthen the luteal phase post ovulation.

I haven't read everything as this thread is quite long so if I have misunderstood something pls just ignore me or if i have butted in inappropriately I am sorry but I couldn't read and not post. If it is what your doctor intended then of course go with that but I just wanted to check.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babykiss For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (02-02-2015),unicornsandrainbows  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babykiss View Post
    @unicornsandrainbows: I am not really part of this testing thread but I read some of your posts here and also your ttc diary. I want to check if your doctor told you to use progesterone from day 9? Because using progesterone will likely prevent/delay ovulation (Progesterone rising tells your body you already ovulated). Usually progesterone is used to lengthen the luteal phase post ovulation.

I haven't read everything as this thread is quite long so if I have misunderstood something pls just ignore me or if i have butted in inappropriately I am sorry but I couldn't read and not post. If it is what your doctor intended then of course go with that but I just wanted to check.
    For this cycle i was told to use my pessaries from period end and continue. If it doesn't work then to use post O. We are trying all different things. I welcome any advice from this wonderful group of women so if this seems strange please tell me and i will bring it up in two weeks when i go back! Must admit the dr didn't really explain it to me well but we will see! By all OPKS i have/will ovulate i just don't have crosshairs yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gamermummy View Post
    So i caved and went and bought some frer. It came up negative so im gonna say im out. Good luck to everyone ill keep watching for some BFPs
    Oh i'm sorry