+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out for this month. AF arrived last night so no need for a test this morning. Can't believe how crazy I was about every single symptom. We will do one more iui this month before we take a couple of months off and head for ivf. Feeling down

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    Attachment 66471
    Ladies who chart can you please help me? Climbing high temps, OPKS all positive on one day and still no crosshairs? Could this be the progesterone? I don't want to call my doctor over nothing
    I think you might get your crosshairs soon. From memory I think you needs three days of high temps post O. So if you o'ed a day or 2 ago you might just need one or 2 more days of high temps. I'm not familiar with progesterone pessaries sorry but I would imagine they could play some sort of effect. Really hoping this is your month lovely x

3. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @bugslife: I always think "omg, you are actually saying you know it will be a BFN but are testing anyway, WHY, you're only going to depress yourself"... but I figure it's the same as someone who buys chocolate for later but ends up eating it then. *shrug*

I've only ever tested early in my cycle once (mainly because I wasn't sure how early it was) and got a BFN. I wasn't upset, much, because I hadn't been trying.

It's easy to say now, I know, but I never want to test early, as a BFN would break me. So, I test when I feel 'different' IYKWIM. Only on my 2nd month of trying though, so who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maxinem2112 View Post
    I'm out for this month. AF arrived last night so no need for a test this morning. Can't believe how crazy I was about every single symptom. We will do one more iui this month before we take a couple of months off and head for ivf. Feeling down
    Really sorry to hear this MaxineM. Big hugs to you. Be long to yourself the next few days and have some lovely soft cheese and pate and wine.
    @gamermummy - how are you going today? Is the line getting darker? I hope so! FX'd its a BFP who's just a bit shy!

Hope everyone else is travelling OK. I've updated dates now, so lets get some more BFP's for Feb!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

maxinem2112  (02-02-2015),MusicalMumma  (02-02-2015),unicornsandrainbows  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sigh, I'm still testing positive from my chemical pregnancy. Will that delay my ovulation, does anyone know?

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    Sigh, I'm still testing positive from my chemical pregnancy. Will that delay my ovulation, does anyone know?
    I'm not sure as my hcg declined rapidly with my chem but big hugs to you none the less Have you had blood tests to check the decline of hcg?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a blood test last Wednesday and I was supposed to have one on Friday to see if hormones were rising or falling. I ended up not going back for the Friday one because I didn't need to, Thursday's bleed removed all doubt.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I had a blood test last Wednesday and I was supposed to have one on Friday to see if hormones were rising or falling. I ended up not going back for the Friday one because I didn't need to, Thursday's bleed removed all doubt.
    Yeah, hcg will delay ovulation I think. Usually hcg needs to get to 0 for you to o. Did af turn up fully? Hugs xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by unicornsandrainbows View Post
    Attachment 66471
    Ladies who chart can you please help me? Climbing high temps, OPKS all positive on one day and still no crosshairs? Could this be the progesterone? I don't want to call my doctor over nothing
    If you are taking progesterone that will cause temps to rise and look like post-o temps.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    Yeah, hcg will delay ovulation I think. Usually hcg needs to get to 0 for you to o. Did af turn up fully? Hugs xx

Yes, unfortunately. 5 full heavy days including clots. Definitely the end of the pregnancy. The bfp was never that dark so I'm really surprised that there's still even a little bit there. I actually need O to be a bit later this month. My need to travel to see FS clashes with a DH work trip that he cannot get out of. It might turn out to be a tiny silver lining if my O can be a few days later.