+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohhh ok. Smep. Lol. I am just so incredibly hungry tonight, that usually happens before AF too, but when i was 3 weeks pregnant with my son i sat on my friends loungeroom floor and devoured 2 roast chickens :O mmmmm chicken lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed it's for the second reason!! I'm sitting on the cough trying to convince dp that it's okay to bd every day near o. You'd think he'd be thrilled lol

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kates777 For This Useful Post:

DT75  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha maybe hes just hiding his excitement?

iamLilysmummy is offline <---------------and Laylas mummy too.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gamermummy View Post
    Ohhh ok. Smep. Lol. I am just so incredibly hungry tonight, that usually happens before AF too, but when i was 3 weeks pregnant with my son i sat on my friends loungeroom floor and devoured 2 roast chickens :O mmmmm chicken lol
    2 chickens???? What!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by iamLilysmummy View Post
    2 chickens???? What!!
    Yep. I may have been closer to 4 weeks, but my main early pregnancy symptoms was insatiable hunger and sleeping for hours on end.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls. Sorry for the absenteeism, been up to my eyeballs in DH family. His aunt & uncle just left today & his dad & dad's wife arrive on Thursday. I'm so familied out.

Big hugs to those of you struggling at the moment. TTC can be a real roller coaster. My only advice is try not to let it get to you so early in the game, I know that's easier said than done, but statistically speaking you are more than likely going to get your BFP within the first 6 months, & then almost definitely within the first 12. I wish you all a very short journey here. 😊

AFM I think I'm out before this month has even started. 😩 I tested all week with digi OPK's & got a solid circle every. single. time. WTF!? I did have two lines quite clear on strip the first few days I tested, & I only started testing on CD12, which is usually fine, but as I'm taking Vitex this month it's possible I O'd super early & I just missed the test day. what do you think? I still had EWCM & O pains though during the week when I was testing -ve? Is it possible I had a bung box of digi's? I've never not ovulated before, I'm usually like clockwork, so I just don't get what happened. 😢 Cest la vie I guess.

I'll update dates tomorrow. Too tired right now. Baby dust to all. xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

Lollyandme  (02-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Flirty February Testing Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Hey girls. Sorry for the absenteeism, been up to my eyeballs in DH family. His aunt & uncle just left today & his dad & dad's wife arrive on Thursday. I'm so familied out.

Big hugs to those of you struggling at the moment. TTC can be a real roller coaster. My only advice is try not to let it get to you so early in the game, I know that's easier said than done, but statistically speaking you are more than likely going to get your BFP within the first 6 months, & then almost definitely within the first 12. I wish you all a very short journey here. 😊

AFM I think I'm out before this month has even started. 😩 I tested all week with digi OPK's & got a solid circle every. single. time. WTF!? I did have two lines quite clear on strip the first few days I tested, & I only started testing on CD12, which is usually fine, but as I'm taking Vitex this month it's possible I O'd super early & I just missed the test day. what do you think? I still had EWCM & O pains though during the week when I was testing -ve? Is it possible I had a bung box of digi's? I've never not ovulated before, I'm usually like clockwork, so I just don't get what happened. 😢 Cest la vie I guess.

I'll update dates tomorrow. Too tired right now. Baby dust to all. xx
    I just want to say a huge thank you @McBecks! You always know the right things to say at the exact time I am feeling like poop! Sometimes I need a reality check. Poor dh doesn't really know what to say to me to make me feel better. Most of my friends aren't near ttc and the ones with bubs were either an oopsy or happened first month (my BFF), so yeah. It sucks that I don't really have anyone irl to confide in. But that makes me appreciate you ladies all the more! So thank you girls xx
    Last edited by clucky_duck; 02-02-2015 at 01:05.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (02-02-2015),Miss Ess  (02-02-2015)

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    chartgraph_module (2).jpg
    Ladies who chart can you please help me? Climbing high temps, OPKS all positive on one day and still no crosshairs? Could this be the progesterone? I don't want to call my doctor over nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a day late and tested this morning. BFN. I don't think I have any symptoms of anything. I had lower back pain and cramping a few days ago but then nothing. No AF symptoms and no pregnancy symptoms. DH and I are putting off ttc till may or June as my brother is getting married overseas in October.
    Good luck to everyone who is testing soon I know it's really easy to say but try no to stess too much or overload yourself with information. I was driving myself crazy reading abt every little symptom and decided to just chill and that really helped

Thanks
    Reviews
    @McBecks always saying the right thing 💜 thank you for your advice

14. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (02-02-2015)