+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Also coming over from Jan thread. CD2 probably wont have a test date until Mid March due to pcos.

I've started vitex today after marathon 50day cycle, seeing FS mid feb

Looking forward to chatting with you all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ELLEBELL For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    what is everyone's plan of attack? SMEP? We did a loose SMEP last time and I wish I kept my TTC diary. We're exhausted as we've decided to DTD 6 days in a row :S tmi; I know some say every second day etc but I don't know what to believe anymore. Guess I'm a bit scared seeing as though my cycle and O seems a bit over the shop for me. I'm normally like clockwork.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Roomfortwo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Smep? Sorry i dont know that term lol

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I googled SMEP @gamermummy SMEP, the “Sperm Meets Egg Plan” is a TTC (trying to conceive) plan that helps you get pregnant faster with ovulation awareness and intercourse timing. Even if you time intercourse perfectly, you’ve only got a 25% chance to get pregnant each cycle. The SMEP method ensures you get that 1 in 4 shot by literally making sure the sperm and egg have every opportunity to meet each and every cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Confession Time - When I first looked at BH and I saw all these women testing way too early, I thought they were crazy. Then when I saw people becoming upset on cycle 3 that they got a BFN I thought, Hey, don't you know it can take over 12 months!

But here I am, cycle 3 and stressed that I am not pregnant yet. Here I am at 8dpo staring at a BFN. I know rationally that its only been 3 cycles and that it can take a long time. I know 8dpo is way too early to test. I know that there are couples out there that have been trying for years and are so deserving of a baby. But I can't help myself. My sister is the most fertile woman ever. At 29 she has been pregnant 6 times. Each time it has only taken up to 2 months to get her BFP. Reading these heart-breaking stories on BH of couples who have been trying for years has made me terrified that I will be the same as them.

Sorry for this very selfish rant. I just had to get it out of my head!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I just googled too!! I'm still waiting for that line to get darker on my opks, I'm cd12

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kates777 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bugslife I hear you. I'm on my third cycle too and my heart breaks for some of the stories I've read on here so far. And I worry that it won't happen for me. But I'm a positive thinker and the odds are in our favour!! Well at least after a few more months trying anyway :-)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kates777 For This Useful Post:

bugslife  (01-02-2015)

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bugslife View Post
    Confession Time - When I first looked at BH and I saw all these women testing way too early, I thought they were crazy. Then when I saw people becoming upset on cycle 3 that they got a BFN I thought, Hey, don't you know it can take over 12 months!

But here I am, cycle 3 and stressed that I am not pregnant yet. Here I am at 8dpo staring at a BFN. I know rationally that its only been 3 cycles and that it can take a long time. I know 8dpo is way too early to test. I know that there are couples out there that have been trying for years and are so deserving of a baby. But I can't help myself. My sister is the most fertile woman ever. At 29 she has been pregnant 6 times. Each time it has only taken up to 2 months to get her BFP. Reading these heart-breaking stories on BH of couples who have been trying for years has made me terrified that I will be the same as them.

Sorry for this very selfish rant. I just had to get it out of my head!
    Big hugs!! I try not to focus now on how long i have been trying and focus on the big picture- a beautiful healthy take home baby! You are totally justified in feeling that way and i hope you feel a bit better letting it all out

13. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

bugslife  (01-02-2015)

iamLilysmummy is offline <---------------and Laylas mummy too.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    1dpo and I have Cramps and feel wet...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow thanks guys, @kates777 you have such a fantastic positive outlook and you really are spot on.
    @unicornsandrainbows I am so humbled by your comments. I have been following your journey and your courage and positiveness is inspiring.

Thanks for making me feel ok about such an awfully selfish rant
    You ladies are the reason I love BH

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bugslife For This Useful Post:

kates777  (01-02-2015),unicornsandrainbows  (01-02-2015)