+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, So I'm on CD15 today, haven't O'd and my oestrogen levels dropped from 250 to 180. Waaaa... that is the wrong way!I am trying to remain upbeat but it is rather hard when the numbers are against you. Has anyone ever had low oestrogen levels and then O'd late in the cycle?

On a more upbeat note- Testing is starting soon for some of the ladies on this thread? How do you think you are travelling. Fingers crossed this thread will be filled with good news soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    Nawww you gorgeous thing! I do feel like this month will be luckier I've got to hope that I O earlier and have a good quality egg to fertilise with the assistance of vitex I've read only the best things about it so it helps us, hey @McBecks!!

Valentines Day should = lots of lurvvvvving. Surely some babies ought to be made because of that hahahaha.

It's stinking hot in Perth atm. Only going to get worse I feel. I think I'll be making our bedroom 16 degrees pre s3x then turn it down post hahahahah...at least the frostiness will make us want to heat up quicker lol. DTD can get a bit monotonous these days.
    Ugh this weather is killing me! Soooo hot! 😩 And we don't have aircon! We did manage to DTD but I know what you mean cos god it felt like a chore! Poor DH, such a trooper! 😄

I'm looking forward to Valentines Day as I actually met DH on V-Day! 8 years this year. Nawww
    @TurquoiseBlue hmmm I'm not really sure what that means either! How so you know what your estrogen levels are anyway? Any chance you missed O? Any other changes diff this month that could affect it? Vitex etc? Sorry I'm not much help! 😕

3. The Following User Says Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

TurquoiseBlue  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow bd'ing in this heat with no aircon is true dedication @McBecks. I have just pulled my mattress out to the lounge under the AC and still feel horrible. I really hope that you will get your BFP this month for valentines day and your anniversary- what a fab present that would be!

I'm aware of my current hormone levels because I am having ovulation tracking bloods taken. Last cycle I geared up to O on CD17 (estrogen around 750 and LH 28) but then had a weak ovulation: aka 'bad egg'.
    This cycle my estrogen has been slow to rise and then dropped over the past 2 days. So now I have no idea what's happening and cant stand the thought of many more needles. I hold out in hope that it can still happen.

I was on vitex around 4 months ago but went off it after my gyn told me he didn't think it had an effect. But after seeing all the positive stories on here lately I might go back on it to see of it helps next cycle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TurquoiseBlue For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. AF just started. I can still get in for Feb testing though - can I please be put down for the 28th? Thanks

On the up side, I have been really strictly on the 'endometriosis diet' this month (started it just after New Years), and I have not had a single endometriosis symptom yet. I had no spotting before AF started, and so far have had no cramps. I had no warning whatsoever that AF was starting, which I'm pretty happy about. Now I guess I just need to see if I get clots or not, but so far, so good. Hoping to heal my endometriosis from the inside out, and possibly help myself conceive...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

EnPointe  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    I'm out. AF just started. I can still get in for Feb testing though - can I please be put down for the 28th? Thanks

On the up side, I have been really strictly on the 'endometriosis diet' this month (started it just after New Years), and I have not had a single endometriosis symptom yet. I had no spotting before AF started, and so far have had no cramps. I had no warning whatsoever that AF was starting, which I'm pretty happy about. Now I guess I just need to see if I get clots or not, but so far, so good. Hoping to heal my endometriosis from the inside out, and possibly help myself conceive...
    Im sorry to hear

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post

Sorry to hear. Hopefully you still get your bfp in Feb

10. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

jussi  (29-01-2015)

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Hoping to o this weekend. Fx! Cd 21 atm, bfing is delaying my o. I have all the fertile signs today (except opk) - low temp, ewcm and cp is fertile.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Feb ladies
    I'm just ending a chemical pregnancy (sob). If cycle goes normally I would be testing around the 24th.
    Look forward to watching this thread for the bfps

13. The Following User Says Thank You to octonaut For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (29-01-2015)

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by octonaut View Post
    Hello Feb ladies
    I'm just ending a chemical pregnancy (sob). If cycle goes normally I would be testing around the 24th.
    Look forward to watching this thread for the bfps
    massive hugs

15. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

octonaut  (29-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    May I please be put down for the 7th @McBecks?