+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 89 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gamermummy View Post
    Hey ladies, im 7dpo, and finding the wait really hard! I was so nervous at the beginning of starting this journey again but now i just can't wait! I tested this morning, obviously way too early but im so antsy during the wait why cant this whole process be faster? 😂
    haha i tested this arvo because my ICs just arrived in the post. I'm about 8 dpo (not sure exactly, I've been banned from tracking lol) AF is due Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate the TWW it's much worse than waiting to O! I feel like it just drags. Why can't it be a one week wait haha.

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Appointment went well. Taking Vitex now and it is a fairly relaxed cycle this time. It's a guessing game as to how long my cycle will be now however.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

TurquoiseBlue  (28-01-2015),WanabeMumma  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no @clucky_duck!!! 😢 Sorry the witch arrived! Boo to that. I was so sure my very scientific method of just not adding your name to this months TTC list was sure to work! 😵😉😊

Onwards & upwards though! Here's hoping that Flirty February works for a lot of us!

I've added/updated everyone else so let me know if I missed you. Welcome to the newbies joining us this month. May your stay in the TTC threads be a short one.

I'm waiting to O next few days & had another round of acupuncture this arvo. Think the Vitex is changing my cycle as I'd normally at least have a flashy smiley face reading but I'm still get solid circles. Hmmm..? Been jumping DH as often as I can anyway as I know she's imminent, but def not last night cos it was too bloody hot in Perth! 😩 It's 27 degrees already at 5.30am. Yuk! Hardly slept.

Baby dust to the rest of you & good luck to those testing soon. I'm looking at you @jussi! xx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to McBecks For This Useful Post:

DT75  (29-01-2015),jussi  (28-01-2015),kates777  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd1 for me - not too disappointed - dh was away for work over my entire window this month! It's also my first 'normal' cycle after stopping bc in September - yay! I started charting bbt this month, looking forward to trying with a bit more of an idea next month. Mcbecks, can I please be put down to test on the 27th? Good luck all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Holy hera! I worked out my O date this month! A clear, perfect O. First time ever, hopefully I can do that when I need to lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DT75 For This Useful Post:

jussi  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, might be TMI, but i have had a significant increase in sex drive. Extremely significant. Can that be a sign of anything? Im 8 dpo. I also only just came off the pill too so could that be the reason?

Thanks
    Reviews
    not sure whether so be excited or sad. sorry if TMI - but I've been extremely wet today, but there was a slight tinge of pink amongst copious amounts of gluggy (sorry not sure how else to describe it) cm when i wiped earlier. hoping it's implantation, but it's probably just AF starting...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (28-01-2015),grace  (28-01-2015),TurquoiseBlue  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id like to join you all if i may. Dh and i are ttc #2. I had implanon out 30th dec currently cd 29 (bfn this morning)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Oh no @clucky_duck!!! ������ Sorry the witch arrived! Boo to that. I was so sure my very scientific method of just not adding your name to this months TTC list was sure to work! ���������������� �

Onwards & upwards though! Here's hoping that Flirty February works for a lot of us!

I've added/updated everyone else so let me know if I missed you. Welcome to the newbies joining us this month. May your stay in the TTC threads be a short one.

I'm waiting to O next few days & had another round of acupuncture this arvo. Think the Vitex is changing my cycle as I'd normally at least have a flashy smiley face reading but I'm still get solid circles. Hmmm..? Been jumping DH as often as I can anyway as I know she's imminent, but def not last night cos it was too bloody hot in Perth! ������ It's 27 degrees already at 5.30am. Yuk! Hardly slept.

Baby dust to the rest of you & good luck to those testing soon. I'm looking at you @jussi! xx
    Nawww you gorgeous thing! I do feel like this month will be luckier I've got to hope that I O earlier and have a good quality egg to fertilise with the assistance of vitex I've read only the best things about it so it helps us, hey @McBecks!!

Valentines Day should = lots of lurvvvvving. Surely some babies ought to be made because of that hahahaha.

It's stinking hot in Perth atm. Only going to get worse I feel. I think I'll be making our bedroom 16 degrees pre s3x then turn it down post hahahahah...at least the frostiness will make us want to heat up quicker lol. DTD can get a bit monotonous these days.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

TurquoiseBlue  (28-01-2015)