+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 89 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I tested yesterday at 7dpo just to make sure that the trigger wouldn't give me a false positive. BFN so anything from now on won't be the trigger at least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies 👋 I'm joining this thread can I please be added to test on the 28th. I'm starting vitex today as well so hopefully regulate my cycle a bit. Good luck everybody xxx I look forward to getting to know everybody along this journey ☺️

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mykidsaremylife For This Useful Post:

Bub077  (27-01-2015),maxinem2112  (27-01-2015)

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Been off bubhub for a while for some personal reflection. I have my appt today to get my meds and things to lengthen my cycle. Lets hope this works!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So cd1 today. Af finally arrived. Started taking progestalift today! Hope it helps. Def going to bd awhile after my peak since I think I O a bit after the initial peak.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky_duck View Post
    So cd1 today. Af finally arrived. Started taking progestalift today! Hope it helps. Def going to bd awhile after my peak since I think I O a bit after the initial peak.
    Sorry to hear @clucky_duck
    Baby dust for next month xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMSL For This Useful Post:

clucky_duck  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, wondering if I can join you!

I'm 30 and Hubs is 28. We were married in Oct last year and will start to try #1 this month! I've never in my life DTD unprotected; it seems like such a strange/foreign idea!

My cycles have been a mess since puberty, often over 50 days, but sometimes around 30. Every doc I've ever talked to said that it is normal for some women to be "not normal", so hopefully this doesn't impact our chances of conception.

Anyway, can you pls put me down to test on 28 Feb? I have no clue when I ovulate, or even when my next AF will come, so that date is a stab in the dark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all.... quietly reading for a little while now. We started TTC #2 in October and had a Chemical over Xmas so I'm not sure what exactly my body is doing but I'm going to test around the 12th Feb. We are using a Maybe Baby and opk's and all signs look good so will begin our tww Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 3 of the TWW. I told myself I was going to be patient this month and not test early. I am actually quite busy at work so hopefully time goes quick! DF and I are going on a little holiday to a beach resort in a few weeks. It would be so nice to be able to tell him some good news on the holiday. He is more excited than I am!!!
    We are on cycle 3 and decided to not chart or use OPKs until 6 months TTC. In preparation I signed up for fertility friend today. I am so confused! I am going to need that 3 months just to get my head around it!

BUT, fingers crossed I dont even get to cycle 4 I can't wait until I get to use the BFP smilie
    How did your appointment go @unicornsandrainbows ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bugslife For This Useful Post:

unicornsandrainbows  (27-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMSL View Post
    Sorry to hear @clucky_duck
    Baby dust for next month xx
    Thanks @MrsMSL. I am purposely not buying anymore opk monitor sticks in hopes that I won't need anymore after this month! I hope it's going to be correct. I do have hope for this Progestalift, since it seems to have worked for my work friend.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky_duck For This Useful Post:

MrsMSL  (28-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, im 7dpo, and finding the wait really hard! I was so nervous at the beginning of starting this journey again but now i just can't wait! I tested this morning, obviously way too early but im so antsy during the wait why cant this whole process be faster? 😂