+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 89 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kates777 View Post
    Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm ttc number 1. I've been lurking the forums for a while. I'm at cd 1 and this will be my third cycle since coming off the pill. Put me down for testing on 14 February. Am temping too for the first month. Good luck to everyone!!
    Hi for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Another one of the girls from my mothers group just announced her pregnancy. There's just me and another girl left now (out of 10) who aren't either pregnant or already had their second kid. FML right now. 😩
    Sorry to hear McBecks xox

3. The Following User Says Thank You to grace For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had my egg scan yesterday & I have 1 really good egg around 2.5cm & another 2 bit smaller around 1.5cm. gyno said I should ovulate in the next day or 2 with the bigger egg & if the other 2 come of anything it might be around 2-3 days after the bigger egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain18 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been ttc jussi?
    this time round, about 18 months, with a major uterine surgery last november. with DD it was 2.5 years and 1 major and 2 minor uterine surgeries. I did conceive back in july, but it wasn't to be... so my adjusted time since miscarriage is only 6 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Another one of the girls from my mothers group just announced her pregnancy. There's just me and another girl left now (out of 10) who aren't either pregnant or already had their second kid. FML right now. 😩
    my mothers group there are only 3 of us without a second child. Our first children are all 3. I know for a fact that one of the other girls has issues so won't be having any more, but not sure about the other one

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @kates777 welcome!

Getting ewcm today, temps haven't gone up yet, but + on OPK... so maybe the start of O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    this time round, about 18 months, with a major uterine surgery last november. with DD it was 2.5 years and 1 major and 2 minor uterine surgeries. I did conceive back in july, but it wasn't to be... so my adjusted time since miscarriage is only 6 months

I'm really sorry to hear it has been such a long road for you and I'm so sorry for your loss.

My aunt who I'm very close to tried for 4 years before they had their daughter who just turned 4. I was with her through negative test after negative test & a few miscarriages. I felt her heartbreak every time. Unfortunately in our culture generally speaking, seeking help is frowned upon so they didn't see a FS either, not to mention the pressure from the in laws to give them a grandchild. It was just awful, and now they have been trying for number 2 for 3 yrs. I felt/feel pretty useless through the whole process. I'm getting the same feeling reading abt some of the stories on here. I hope that this is your cycle I will pray for you

I'm gearing for a similar road, haven't had a regular cycle for about 5 years now, sometimes months go by with nothing. Luckily the last 2 have been fairly regular so fx.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rain18 For This Useful Post:

jussi  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rain18 thanks for the prayers one more person praying never hurts! I really feel for my younger sister though, who has been TTC for 6 years, with 2 failed ivf attempts. That would be tough I think. Our journey has included 3 miscarriages too. I have faith it will happen, but I really wish God would let on as to when lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

Rain18  (24-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcomes. I love reading your posts, they are so inspiring, albeit touched with sadness and frustration about your journeys at time. Who knows what my journey will be like! But I'm staying positive for each and every one of you, and know it will happen :-)

My plan this month is for a whole lot of BDing. Look out DP!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kates777 lol! poor DP! he'll be ducking for cover!