+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 89 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm ttc number 1. I've been lurking the forums for a while. I'm at cd 1 and this will be my third cycle since coming off the pill. Put me down for testing on 14 February. Am temping too for the first month. Good luck to everyone!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kates777 For This Useful Post:

DT75  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I need to restrict my internet use. I can't stop reading about everything possible on implantation & the 2ww. I'm over saturated with info & hoping I will get the slightest clue abt a result when ultimately only that test can give me an answer.
    this is very unlike me. I feel like a crazy person.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rain18 For This Useful Post:

mimimama  (04-02-2015),Possie7  (01-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello can I be put down fir the 8th please? Having my egg scan tomorrow (I'm on clomid 150mg).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kates777 View Post
    Hi, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm ttc number 1. I've been lurking the forums for a while. I'm at cd 1 and this will be my third cycle since coming off the pill. Put me down for testing on 14 February. Am temping too for the first month. Good luck to everyone!!
    welcome. I sincerely hope you don't have the journey I had with my first, and that it is definitely not as long as that journey or my current one as much as i am slightly jealous of anyone who gets their bfp shortly after joining, I really do hope your journey is short

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was very naughty yesterday and ordered a pack of 50hpts online... DH doesn't know, but it's much better than what I was doing, which was sneakily buying 3pk boxes of FRER all the time. I figured it was the lesser of two evils, and what dh doesn't know won't hurt him for now lol

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

mimimama  (04-02-2015),unicornsandrainbows  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome jussi and I hope you get a bfp soon. I might have to do some eBay shopping soon. I'm thinking my local chemist is going to start asking why I'm buying so many frer!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kates777 For This Useful Post:

jussi  (22-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kates777 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome jussi and I hope you get a bfp soon. I might have to do some eBay shopping soon. I'm thinking my local chemist is going to start asking why I'm buying so many frer!!!
    haha! i was starting to worry that the coles ladies were looking at me funny lol. I once had a woolworths (safeway) staff member say as she scanned a box of frer, "expecting, are we?" and of course at the time I had been struggling to conceive for 2.5 years and obviously didn't know if i was or i wouldn't need the test! I was so embarrassed, as I'm not a very outgoing person usually. Plus I'm a school teacher in a country community, so didn't really want it announced in case there were school parents nearby waiting to start a rumour lol.

I order mine from www.pregnancyshop.com.au. They have always been correct, and I have taken them both when not pregnant and pregnant. they say they have a sensitivity of 10mui, when FRER is 25mui, but I found the FRER showed a darker line (although the cheap ones still gave a visible line)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jussi For This Useful Post:

mimimama  (04-02-2015),unicornsandrainbows  (23-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been ttc jussi?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another one of the girls from my mothers group just announced her pregnancy. There's just me and another girl left now (out of 10) who aren't either pregnant or already had their second kid. FML right now. 😩

unicornsandrainbows is offline Somewhere over the rainbow skies are blue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by McBecks View Post
    Another one of the girls from my mothers group just announced her pregnancy. There's just me and another girl left now (out of 10) who aren't either pregnant or already had their second kid. FML right now. ������
    Hugs McBecks All my friends have babies and a bestie from highschool just announced her third. I'm so happy for them but at the same time super jealous as she seemingly gets pregnant so easily

16. The Following User Says Thank You to unicornsandrainbows For This Useful Post:

McBecks  (23-01-2015)