+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hubby and all of our male friends deny ever taking a peek but I don't believe them. Surely you want to know that yours is bigger than your a-hole colleague? This guy was the first guy who's ever openly admitted that he looks lol.

I don't think girls would look at each other, apart from having ugly girl bits or poorly maintained, they're all pretty much the same! Not like the whole small penis / big penis competition.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Yuck, I've asked guys this and they said the last thing they were interested in is other men's wangs,....

Maybe gay men do?
    I have asked my DH this too and he pretty much says the same as above and that men even have a way of standing etc/doing their business which ensures that the guy beside them can't see their junk etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Hubby and all of our male friends deny ever taking a peek but I don't believe them. Surely you want to know that yours is bigger than your a-hole colleague? This guy was the first guy who's ever openly admitted that he looks lol.
    Would they really want to compare flaccid wangs? They could be growers/ not show-ers. It's not really the state to be drawing comparisons. They would still have no idea who was in fact 'big'.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

VicPark  (05-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So weird!
    Even weirder. ...gold coast has put in temporary urinals that are in the open in surfers paradise!!! And they are saying they won't be temporary. Ewwwwwww

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

palegreyeyes222  (05-01-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's a picture! !
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    So weird!
    Even weirder. ...gold coast has put in temporary urinals that are in the open in surfers paradise!!! And they are saying they won't be temporary. Ewwwwwww
    Um ewwww. Why would they do that?

Mod-biscotti is offline Administrator Administrator
    Winner 2012 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    So weird!
    Oh
    That's, .....that's, ......I don't even know what word to use.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think they did it to stop guys peeing in the gutters/bushes etc in surfers. But from what I've heard these ones are a bit whiffy, which is even more gross when they're in the central tourist district.

DH always uses the cubicles because he doesn't like the exposure. We were out at the new James Squire pub in Southbank last week and they only have a corner trough. He said if he wasn't busting to pee then he'd have waited til we were home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a reason as a gold coast girl I don't go to surfers paradise.
    It's soooo gross. They were supposed to be removed but news last week reported they were staying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a reason as a gold coast girl I don't go to surfers paradise.
    It's soooo gross. They were supposed to be removed but news last week reported they were staying!
    So foul. As a kid we used to go to Surfers all the time when on holidays, but now when we holiday to the GC we only go in there if we have to.