Closed Thread
Page 99 of 105 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So crinone is arriving tomorrow morning at a lovely little cost of $170 per box 😳 The nurse said they only cover the first 2 weeks on an authority script (the $30 odd per script one) but after that the same script can't be used after the pregnancy test. So for 3 weeks worth is roughly $500 ~ which again I don't mind paying if it's helping our bean be comfy & happy. It's just going to get a budget cot now 😜. So hold onto those little gems @Billie2 as it will save you some money of your dr wants to keep you on it too. I will have had a good 2 day break from it by the time it gets here so back into the squirt up the vjayjay once it arrives tomorrow! Fist pump! *not!* hehe!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Holy crap!! That is expensive!!
    But hey, we are already winning with Primary. Whatever it takes to get that baby
    U had Dr Lukic as ur FS didn't u @MissTilly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's what I think too @tjuls, we're already saving soooo much $$$!!! My sister has a friend who has been through 8 cycles and has paid over $100,000 because they desperately want a baby ~ they've finally had success and are now 10 weeks pregnant! They had a multitude of issues on both sides but this makes me so grateful for the service primary can offer. Yep, mine was Dr Lukic.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hooley Dooley, my next scan & BT is Friday 7am! Luckily Im in the office before 6.30am on a Friday! Looks like EPU is Monday. I hope that means more grow & catch up. Im so sore now, I have no idea how I'll get through to Monday. My belly is sore to touch from the Centrotide thick needle. @tjuls how were you feeling on the wkend pre EPU? You must have felt like your belly was exploding. Ive been throwing away my Puregon 900mg vile after 3 injections (250mg) not keeping the 150mg remaining thinking Id have heaps. CD14 is EPU, so I better do a stocktake tonight.

Does everyone recommend the day after EPU to be taken off? I had no problem last round, but that was because my ovaries slept through stimulation. I felt nothing.

I feel like its my first time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Billie2!!! S**t's getting real now! I think it's great that your EPU isn't until Monday because exactly what you said, lots of time for them to get nice & big! I'd definitely take the day off afterwards if you can. I couldn't imagine going to work the day after mine and I didn't even super strong pains ~ it was more of a day just to rest & relax and that way you can wee in the comfort of your own home rather than hobbling to the loo at work. That's such an early appt too! I didn't know they opened that early! Good luck lovely!!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @Billie2- Its all happening!
    I had my EPU on the wed and my belly was soo bloated esp after the trigger. I felt and looked like I was in my first trimester ..
    So for you- the trigger will be Sat, so expect the weekend to be alittle bogged down with the bloating. I would try and have a relaxing weekend if I were you. Great excuse to have the hubby take son to his sporting classes, so you can have the whole day and house to yourself

I agree with MissTilly- I would take the next day off as well.. I went back the next day and wished I hadn't.. Bloating got worst because I wasnt lying down and I wasnt drinking as much water.
    Yes- better check on your puregon supply in case you run low- I'm sure they supplied more than enough. Holla if you need some-- I still have about 3 or 4 vials (600iIU) in my fridge.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (10-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly it sure is. You don't realise how quick IVF is till you are in it. I had the first scan appt today and they were late opening at 8.30am. Ive re-read the text 100 times to be sure. I might ring Thursday to be sure. I sound Irish.. To be sure to be sure...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls typing at the same time! Thanks I will take your advice ladies. I don't have any drama taking it off. I will enjoy a day at home alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Billie2! This is like watching an action-packed movie! Things move so quickly! Woohoo! Adrenalin pumping? 😄

I too have a couple of vials of 600iu Puregon left from my cycle. Let me know if you need anything - would be easy to pass them to you since we both work at Town Hall.

Yikes @MissTilly - that's very expensive gel! But like you said, ANYTHING for the little bun is good money spent.

So I went to my acu appt earlier. Talked through whole medical and ivf history. Acupuncturist was nice, but I think I was a little tense in that session because I have never done this before so I couldn't sleep though she turned off the lights for like 30mins. Right arm feel a bit sore from the needle (probably cos I moved and tensed it), but overall felt quite relaxing. Don't feel any different in terms of getting over ohss right now but will monitor and see if the bloatedness goes away. They offer a package 6 treatments at $80 each. With my Bupa rebate, works out to be $61 per visit. Will discuss with DH tonight. 😝

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well 2nd appt went well. Just a quick 15 min one for follow up on results, we had a different GP but he was OK considering it was just a GP visit. All my test were fine, AMH is 17.4 so I'm in the 'normal' range. We are MFI which is why we are going down this path, but his latest results will be fine for ICSI, should be more than enough to work with!

The negative if today - A little annoyed as when I booked this appt in mid Jan I asked if I should get my Police Check under way as I know it can take up to 4 weeks to get it back having been through the process with another clinic we were originally going with. I was told I had to wait until today's appt as they have to go through the paperwork with us AFTER seeing the GP, I explained we had been through it before but they said no we had to wait until today's appt. We arrive today and as we signed in the receptionist gave us the generic printout for the police checks and asked us to get onto it straight away as it can take up to 4 weeks, and after today's GP appt we would most likely get the referral to the FS but we weren't allowed to book that appt until we have the police check in our hot little hands!! Excuse my French but FFS! This is why I wanted to get it underway a month ago! So I'm hoping this isn't going to delay our plan of starting next month! IF my cycles fall as plan CD1 next month will fall on March 21st ish, and IF we've received our checks back when expected I will have a week or so up my sleeve to organise FS appt. But it's hard for me to take leave from work at short notice, they may not have FS appts available in that window PLUS we still have to do our counselling session after we have our FS appt. I asked if I could pencil in a FS appt at this stage and play it by ear pending our checks coming back but NOPE we aren't allowed! Just have to cross everything that it all works out ok! I keep reminding myself that they are a brand new clinic in Melbourne so they are bound to have teething problems....and what's another month in the grand scheme of things if we can't start until April. I'm just impatient I guess lol! But maybe phone them @StephyG and query the process for you travelling interstate as I was thinking of you when we were being advised of this today! I will be interested to hear if they allow you to see FS on the same day as your GP visit....good luck 😊

So sorry for the novel/rant gals! I don't post much in here yet as I'm not in the 'zone' so to speak and there is a lot going on in here to follow haha! But congrats to you ladies with your BFP's, good luck to those in the waiting zone and I'm thinking of those who haven't been successful as yet, you are a strong bunch of ladies and I wish the very best of luck to you all x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (09-02-2016),Kookii  (09-02-2016)