Closed Thread
Page 97 of 105 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think Im happy. Last time at this stage I had 4 mature, 10 in total. The sonographer was the little blonde lady and she knew my background which was nice. I had a 4th year uni student observing, which was great as she took her time to show her and I learnt more & saw more. Im over the moon with my lining. Thats baseline for transfer so Ive smashed that way before EPU. I always worried about my lining. This is my last shot so I need to pray hard and grow eggs...

Thanks for your support..xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic work @Billie2!!! That's awesome follie numbers! Well done honey! Absolutely still pinching myself!
    @LillyM & @VickyP ~ I so hope the rest of this month flies by for you so you're back in the game ASAP! Maybe treat yourselves and partners to something special over this weekend being Valentine's Day on Sunday! Romantic night away? Hehe!

So hoping your dream comes true @tjuls! Everything crossed for you! Only a couple more days to wait! Xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP- so glad you're feeling alot better now than last week. Hope you enjoy the acu this afternoon.
    I did acu twice ( sometimes thrice weekly) for 4 months. I was paying $60 per hr session in the beginning, but then dropped to $40 for 1.5 hr sometimes 2 hr sessions once we developed a good relationship. Too good in fact that I think she sometimes treats me as her friend rather than her patient. ( Hence the last minute cancellation before EPU )..
    It does add up in terms of cost but it was comforting for me because I was doing something proactive about my fertility.
    If this cycle doesnt work out. I will definitely be doing a session before EPU and one after with a different acupuncturist!
    @LillyM- yay you have a date to look forward to!.. It will come quickly hun.
    @Billie2- That looks sooo much better than last cycle already! I'm guessing the next BT and scan could be Thurs or even Fri and then EPU for Mon? Looks like you're going to get about 1/2 dozen eggs at least!! Lining is good as well

@MissTilly- hope you're feeling fantastic waking up this morning mumma!
    I hope and pray you have an uneventful 9 mnths with your bun in the oven baking away xx

Afm- I'm 8dp5dt today, still resisting the urge to poas.... Come on Fri!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (09-02-2016),LillyM  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 - hope you're still around. Havent heard from you for a while, hope you're doing well since your heartbreaking mc in dec last year. i'm thinking about you hun xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls wee on the damn stick!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LMAO @Billie2.. I want to!!! but I'm sooooooooooo scared of seeing just one line!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is 8dp5dt still too early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Isn't that what @MissTilly was? If in doubt, dont do it. Do it when you are ready. Ignore me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls I think you are right, my next scan will be thurs or fri, thats what the sonographer said. EPU looks like Monday.. I cant see them squashing me in for friday, that means I need another scan tomorrow, which is too close. Stretching you out to monday worked well for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I found long stimming worked really well for me to give my smaller follicle a chance to play catch up. It could very well work for you as well!

LOL.. I think @MissTilly poas when she was 10dp3dt (??) .. I'm not sure..
    Well AF is due on thurs, so if she doesnt show her face.. thats a really good sign!.. Can I just be a debbie downer for a min and say I've been having af cramps on off yesterday and today and runny stools (sorry tmi again), which I get before the b**** arrives.. so I'm having a few doubtful moments

OK- negative thoughts gone!!No more neg thoughts-- Positivity from now on!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (09-02-2016)