Closed Thread
Page 96 of 105 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @LillyM My cycle failed on the 10th Dec, and I wanted an appt before Xmas. My IVF cycle started 16 Nov. The nurse advised me to book after the 18th Dec or Id pay $120 for the appt as it was within the 31 days that my cycle commenced. So Im guessing 16th Nov - 18th Dec is 31 days. Seeing the FS after a failed cycle wasn't much to write home about. It was like "oh well lets try again". She was surprised the 3 day emby didn't work as it was perfect apparently. Well Im not perfect, so I guess I can add that to my list of stresses this round.

Hope that helps. Email the nurses if unsure. Im sure they are used to it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok, makes more sense thanks @Billie2

Well I'm not expecting any outcome whatsoever about last cycle, no point to talk about it over and over... I already moved on and it's more about taking actions, and "what's next" for me...

Perfection doesn't exist, and it's not about perfection anyway, it's about what works... Don't overthink it, I have faith in u

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow wow wow - what a bunch of great awesome news! 🎉🎉🎉

I am so so happy for you @MissTilly!!! I would do the happy dance except I can't due to my bloated belly. Lol. Wishing you loads of luck for the next 9 months and with the Crinone hunt!

Go go @Kookii - awesome way to start the week! I wished I was Pupo too! Grow embie grow! Wishing you loads of baby dust.

@Billie2, good luck with the scan and BT today! I'm sure it'll be a blast given that you are on better meds this time!

I don't live near Town Hall @StephyG! I wished! I work in that area so it makes it easier to sneak out for appts since I don't have to disappear from work for too long. Hah.

I agree with you ladies @LillyM and @Billie2 about acu. It's costly and it really stacks up over a longer term. I hadn't considered doing it and probably wouldn't have if not for the fact I came down with ohss. I just feel like my body's whacked out of rhythm and totally confused and I feel so crap. I am hoping the acu will make me feel better. My first appt today so will let you know how it goes. I get a bit of rebate from Bupa - like $20 a visit. Every bit helps I guess.

Hope everyone else is feeling better than me.

I am feeling a bit more "normal" today... Bloating still there but my appetite is back and constipation getting better. I think I've drunk more Garorade in the last 5 days than in my whole 36.5 years of my life before this! Lol. 😄😄

If anyone needs some info about ohss, I'd be happy to share!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with you @LillyM!

You are perfect in every way @Billie2! I mean, just look at your boy! You are a great mum and will be again soon!

I am so happy for you @LillyM that you are ready to get into action again! Love you cycle buddy! Why don't you call the nurse / reception and try to make an appt? I'm sure they will tell you when's the earliest date to avoid the $120.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @StephyG, I forgot to mention, I checked the booklet that Primary gave us when we first met the GP and there was a leaflet inside that said due to the health complications which may arise from weight issues, Primary doesn't do IVF if one's BMI is higher than 34. I tried to stick a picture of that page here but I'm on my mobile and I think it doesn't work.

Not sure whether it'll be apply to the clinic in Mel though. It does say that they will have dietitians who can help and given your thyroid situation I think the best is to speak with them and see what they say.

Don't be discouraged though - we all struggle with different issues and the one thing I have learnt is to really just grab the bull by its horn and go for it! You will never know if you keep second guessing. Just ask, ask and work at it! I'm behind you gal!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so followed your advises and just booked next appt with Dr George on 25/02.

At least it gives me something to look fwd to I guess...

Now waiting...........

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (09-02-2016),Kookii  (09-02-2016),VickyP  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It won't be long @LillyM - I am waiting along with you!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im back. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454968885.481777.jpg I typed into my cycle diary straight away. Mature ones over 12mm.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (09-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Im back. Attachment 78276 I typed into my cycle diary straight away. Mature ones over 12mm.
    Wow @Billie2 - that's looking like AWESOME news! woohoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Told ya!!!!!!

That's not good. That's excellent.

Well done. Mwah.