Closed Thread
Page 94 of 105 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StephyG View Post
    @Billie2 we chose Melbourne as we have family there although they live 2.5 hours away from the Preston clinic. Your cycle seems so quick!!

@tjuls Thank you for the info!

@Maybeonedaybaby I didn't think it would take 3-4 weeks for the police / children check to come back! That will delay the process itself. Yes nice to see another Melbourne cycler:-)

We have been unfortunate with the age thing yes, an so far we've had to outlay $700 in pathology tests for DH. Insane! I'll definitely stick around on this thread hah I've been falling everyday for about 2 weeks:-) I would have to lose about 12 kg to get to a bmi of 34. And my thyroid conditin is hypothyroidism but I've been on medication for about 9 months now.so it's pretty under control.

Cheers ladies
    We had our checks done July last year as initially we were going to go with a different clinic, my fiancé didn't get his police check back for almost 4 weeks - which is silly considering he has no history with the police! I guess it just depends how busy they are at the time and how many other applicants they are processing? The child protection order checks were much quicker from memory, and the clinic sends in the paperwork on that one for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Thanks @MissTilly.
    That is sooo adorable the way u broke the news to ur parents.. They must be thrilled!!
    Thanks for sharing ur symptoms. I know alot of women have said they don't have any symptoms or just PMS which turned out to be BFP.. So I'm staying hopeful and curbing that urge to test early by telling hubby to hide all the hpt..
    @tjuls oh the dilemma!! How nuts do you go. It seriously is the closest thing to being pregnant you can get. And you want it so bad. I cant wait to see how you go. I prayed for you all at mass on sunday..xx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (08-02-2016),VickyP  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Billie2 - that's so sweet of you.

Wow @onedaymaybebaby and @StephyG - sounds like a few more hoops to jump through to get there over in Mel! Hang in there, and before you know it, things will start going into quick action. The initial checks and appts feel like they take a long time, but once the "action" kicks in, it zips by so quick!

@tjuls I have to say I really REALLY admire your will not to poas. I don't know whether I would be able to resist it.

@MissTilly - Hungry is good! When I was pregnant before, I was very hungry all the time, especially first thing in the morning - that's a sure tell tale sign so CONGRATS!

@StephyG - there is no quick answer as to how to tell others. we have told a few good friends and our family - basically people whom we can trust on for support and not judge us too much and they have been discreet. I find it hard to tell some other people because I feel they won't understand the ups and downs and I don't want to feel judged if things don't go to plan, so I am not telling. I haven't told work because I landed a FT job quite unexpectedly just before starting my cycle so I have just been coming up with creative excuses for time away. The good thing is I work in Town Hall and it's within 10 mins walking distance to the clinic here. Sorry that it's not much help.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

I've heard that so many times too @tjuls that you can be thinking you're not showing symptoms but then comes a lovely BFP!! Which I think is exactly what will happen with you on Friday! You've still got another whole 3 days in between then anyway! I really hope some sort of symptom shows just so you can say/feel like somethings happening!

Still haven't heard back from them re: BT results & emby outcome, the receptionist said the nurses were really busy today when I called to inquire again about the other embryo. Do you think they could still call me before 6pm? I'm thinking I won't find out until tomorrow now. Hey, what's another day right?! 😳

Ok, wrote that about 15mins ago, half way through typing and... They called!!! BFP!!!!!! BETA level of 580! Gah! It's still so surreal! Like I've had a few days to wrap my head around the possibility but it still doesn't feel like it's actually happened! October baby, here I come! Totally forgot to ask about the embryo though! Poor possible sibling, already feeling like we've forgotten about them! Will call again tomorrow to follow up. Thanks again for all your lovely words ladies after doing a couple POASs. So, next step is for another blood test next Tuesday and... I do need to keep taking crinone 😭 for the next 3 weeks ~ so tomorrow's mission is to see if either of the 2 chemists in town stock it and then let the nurses know where to fax the script to! But if that's the worst thing I've got to do, bring it on!
    Last edited by MissTilly; 08-02-2016 at 17:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly that is a huuuuuuge number! My god, did it split and now there is 2?!!!! At least we now know that crinone support is there if needed. Im so happy for you. It really helps me shake nerves and doubt. You have been so positive and waited so damn long. Enjoy it. Go buy a baby diary and start noting all of this doen. Cannot wait to hear about the scan and heartbeat..xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

MissTilly  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hatching blast on board!

We lost one but got one blasty frozen and the other remaining two are a little behind. Hope they catch up so they can freeze them tomorrow!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kookii For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh how amazing would that be if it was twins @Billie2! I'd love that!! Oh don't you worry, I will absolutely be buying a baby book!!! Great idea!!! Now I don't feel so silly pinteresting ideas for bump photos & announcements!! Time to start pinning! But on a locked board of course 😜 Husband is stoked!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @MissTilly!!
    That is a very strong and healthy hcg number!! I'm over the moon for u and ur hubby right now!!! I say Go out and celebrate hun! U've been so patient, u deserve it!
    Yay@Kookii!! Ur officially PUPO!!
    Did u manage to get a PIC of ur blastocyst? We did and I've been using it as inspiration to stay positive during the tww
    Burrow embie burrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great work @Kookii!!! Soak up that awesome PUPO feeling! So excited for you!

Thanks so much @tjuls! He's actually gone fishing of all things! Lol! And I'm trying to work out what I feel like for dinner but I'm too excited to even cook! Lol!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (08-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (08-02-2016)