Closed Thread
Page 89 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @clucky14! Yay for BT tomorrow!! So exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What wonderful news @MissTilly! I am so happy for you! Happy dance! Congrats on the BFP, the weekend couldn't have started in a better way!

@tjuls, that's a wonderful idea for a Valentine's Day present! I'm sure it would be a treat for you hun! Lots of baby dust for you

Thanks @sydma for coming by to let us know and keep our hopes up!

Yay @clucky14, the time is now!!!! Woohoo!

Sorry for for being a little Mia. The ohss got to me yesterday, was so bloated with the fluid retention and I crashed into bed at 9pm! Then woke up in the middle of the night and had stomach pains and was wondering whether I should go to the hospital. Thankfully, it went away after I propped myself up and I managed to get back to sleep. Still bloated today but feeling better, hope it gets better from this point. Ohss is not fun!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

I love todays posts. Its good for us to see the success. And no @MissTilly you are not getting ahead of yourself. Run with it, you will be fine. Its finally your time to see 2 lines and a baby in Oct?

Im having a day off my life. Im absolutely exhausted. My body is telling me to stop it. I never sit down. So after baseball I went & got ingredients for a slow cooker meal. Dinner is now cooking, Im about to crash out on the lounge. Im bloated and feel yuck. I was not like this last round.
    Last edited by Billie2; 06-02-2016 at 13:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo @clucky14!! Official start to ur ivf BT!! Before u know it, the scans will be done, the cd21 prog will be done and BAM! GP apptment again. Good luck with ur BT tomorrow hun.

Sorry to hear the ohss is giving u a hard time @VickyP. Hopefully u can kick it conpletely in the nxt couple of days. Take ur time to rest.

U're not getting ahead of urself @MissTilly. Bottle that feeling up, soak in it and Wear it all day for the nxt 9mnths hun. It's a beautiful and exciting feeling and it deserves to be celebrated.

That's how I felt the first week @Billie2. That's definitely a good sign that the puregon is working its magic.. Come Tuesday for ur scan u will have a basket load of eggs!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question it says first test day 2-5. I got AF this morning though no actual flow wondering if I should do BT tomorrow or leave it for a day or two after just would like to do it tomorrow as its the only day DH is off and can mind toddler but not sure if it's the right time for first BT
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTilly View Post
    Thanks @clucky14! Yay for BT tomorrow!! So exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by clucky14 View Post
    Quick question it says first test day 2-5. I got AF this morning though no actual flow wondering if I should do BT tomorrow or leave it for a day or two after just would like to do it tomorrow as its the only day DH is off and can mind toddler but not sure if it's the right time for first BT
    Id wait if its only spotting. But I know that we have to work around our life. It can be hard. I took my son to a scan & had him sit right next to reception desk with headphones on watching his ipad. If the flow gets going, then Id say you will be sweet for tomorrow afternoon. Id hate for you to have to re-do a BT. I had to, as I forgot to fast, but it didnt delay our cycle as it was about my sugar levels.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls
    @Lilym I hope your doing ok, now you've had a chance to digest your bad news I'm really sorry..

Congrats @MissTilly & your Dh, that's amazing news wahooo !!!

I've been a little distant on purpose..

I decided to poas 2 days before my blood test. I had 2 lines one lighter than the other, but hey I though ok good news. I did my blood test & got a call to say there was something there but my levels weren't great, so another blood test 2 days later.

Prior to my 2nd blood test I did another poas and my line was still there, but again not as dark as the other one. 2nd blood test news was worse my levels had decreased, bummer!!!
    (Nurse kept asking if I had spotting, but no nothing).

So basically I should be getting af any day.. Think they call this a chemical pregnancy from what I've read.

Worst thing is I'd been feeling really tired and had slight on and off nausea (watery mouth type) throughout the day/ night in waves, twinges in the belly, so I thought awesome. to feel sick is meant to be a good sign (thought to my self even if I vomited for the next nine months id be happy) .

So sitting here waiting for my af and wishing my meaningless nausea would go away. (having a little poor me party).
    Don't think I'll poas next time haha. Have to have more bloods next week to ensure levels get right down.

hope everyone else is doing well, everyone is moving so quick it's wonderful news and great to hear.
    Take care xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear its a chemical @unicorn2016. It's devastating knowing that it's within reach but just can't quite stick on.
    I hope the HCG bounces back up with ur nxt BT. The nausea is a good sign esp if it gets worse each day.
    I'm praying ur baby holds on hun.
    If u need time away, we understand. We'll be here when u're ready to return.
    Take care of urself (go and punch something if u have to)
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicorn2016 @MissTilly. Have u finished ur supply of Crinone already? I just finished the first pack and I'm estimating that the last pack should last until the preg right?
    Another question for @unicorn2016, did they test ur prog level on the 2nd hcg BT? Or just HCG?
    I'm just wondering if stopping Crinone can lead to miscarriages because there's no support there and say our own bodies don't have enough prog to support the preg once the Crinone is finished, will they prescribe more Crinone? @Danymatthew - did u have to extend ur Crinone dependence once u had ur +ve HCG?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @unicorn2016 Im sorry that you are stuck in a grey area. It must be frustrating and more waiting doesn't help. I get it, having had a failed cycle and a BFP on here followed days after mine, its good to have a break and put yourself first. We are only human! We are going to see good and bad news on here, but we will be supportive for both, thats for sure. I believe we will all get there, just our paths may be different. Keep us updated. Im absolutely terrified this cycle #2. But I am praying hard and will for you too..x
    @tjuls have a look at your preg BT sheet for laverty, it will tell you what they are testing for, I think prog is on there. If its low Im sure they will give you ongoing support.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (06-02-2016)