Closed Thread
Page 86 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I thought it was saturday with BT monday? I am guessing, (or suggesting 😜)!

How are you feeling @tjuls ?? How is the crinone treating you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lmao.. I could be wrong @Billie2.. All I remember was seeing the 8th in one of her posts

I'm feeling alright.. Normal actually.. So I don't think Crinone is doing anything to me..no sore boobs like some women have had. Feels like a normal 2ww.. Hahaha
    And how r u? Puregon treating u well?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls It got me good with chest pain. But it went away as my af was due. So I kind of knew before my af hit.

Puregon is ok, not sure if Im fat or bloated, but I cant stay awake. Doesnt help I'm sitting at my desk at 6.20am in the morning so I can leave work at 2pm to make school pick up, now Im at swimming with our son, then he makes his debut at T20 Big Bash cricket comp tonight from 5-7pm! Poor kid, he's only 8! Busy kids are good kids..🏊🏻🏏

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (05-02-2016),VickyP  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloated is a good thing in ivf terms.. It means ur factories are working over time to make those eggs big and strong!!
    Oh my.. Ur son is so busy.. Sounds like you're doing a great job mumma!!
    I know what u mean.. My son is 3.5 yr old and I'm already putting him through swimming lessons and soccer classes..
    Keeps the active and out of trouble !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg @Billie2.... I'm so nervous/excited/apprehensive all in one... Yep! POAS tomorrow morning so we can either have the weekend to relax & look forward to possible positive BT results or take a few days to absorb negative outcome too rather than stressing about it on Monday until we get the final results Monday afternoon. When is yours @tjuls?? Are you going to POAS too before BT? ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454650881.354360.jpg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (05-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooo. How exciting @MissTilly!!

I'm too scared!!! I'm going to wait til the BT and the dreaded call from the nurse nxt thursday.. If its a BFP, then i'll poas and give that to hubby as a Valentine's day present

I hope I can hold out til then. Just have to keep myself occupied.. Haha

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

VickyP  (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf?

That's such a great idea @tjuls!! What a great Valentine present for you both!! Everything crossed for a great result for you too!!

On my way home from the sheep sale now, busy day and a bit stressful too so every time it would get stressful I'd take a reality check and ask myself 'is it worth getting stressed over this? No'. But, now going to be a bit late doing my crinone by the time I get home, doh! Only half an hour late but still, I like having a schedule to stick to. Sooo looking forward to a quiet weekend. No plans! Woo! What is everyone else up to?
    Last edited by MissTilly; 05-02-2016 at 16:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear must be so upsetting and disappointing but please stay positive for your next try.
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    Sooo... Nurse called and killed me: zero embryo...ZERO! Out of 7.
    Not even one. Wasn't expected that.

I'm devastated. It's not so much the back to square 1 that bothers me the most - it's more: what's the hell is wrong with me? Will I be EVER able to make a baby?

I feel useless and hopeless, my body is failing me, and I'm failing my partner.

I'm giving myself today to feel sorry for myself and cry it out and then I'll get over it.
    I'm ready for action, bur I don't have a plan yet...

Can I go straight onto a new cycle? Will they analyse further what went wrong and if there is anything to fix before trying another cycle?

So confusing...

Fingers crossed for other ladies... hope to hear better news that mine!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to clucky14 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (06-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    its been a busy week at work for me but glad it's the weekend I hope everyone is doing ok. Waiting for AF to arrive so I can get these blood tests started ! I've never wanted them to hurry up and come ! Just want to get this all on the way again wish you all a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's always the case isn't it @clucky14? When u don't want af to come, she comes and when u do want her to come, it seems she takes forever to arrive

I've been half an hr late with the Crinone before @MissTilly...hehehe. No biggy hun.. Heck I was 2 hrs late with my 3rd puregon injections because we were at a wedding. Never seen hubby speed so fast to get home...haha.. No plans weekend sounds like a good wkend!! We're hoping to go into the city to watch Chinese new years celebrations!!

Just got home from work to a letter in the mail from primary saying 5 of our embryos managed to survive to day 5 blastocysts!! Woohoo!! So 5 FET cycles before I have to inject again.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (05-02-2016),Kookii  (05-02-2016),LillyM  (06-02-2016),VickyP  (06-02-2016)